• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
So anyway apex... taj vs armada... peach vs mewtwo... awesome...

Oh and other related to nothing news, I read up on hippos. Seems that they are the second most vicious animals next to white rhinos, in the sub african safari. Anyway things can reach up to 30 miles an hour despite their short legs, and have steel trap jaws. <.< too gooooood
also that they are more aggressive for leadership and tend to kill of the young males if they try to take take a female mate.

also wobbles is amazing AZ is too good 5th place pikachu and IC

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
also that they are more aggressive for leadership and tend to kill of the young males if they try to take take a female mate.

also wobbles is amazing AZ is too good 5th place pikachu and IC
Vts stop tring to one up everyone sheesh. Actuallly they can't be more aggressive, since most species are like that. Cats (lions and so forth), primates, and even Humans.:ohwell: Get wrecked like a ship

Also yay for pikas everywhere. :bee:

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
well since rtgc is this weekend with melee i need some serious practice with someone this week i cant be owned by everyone. someone answer my plee.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I agree.

Watching the Apex stream has inspired me to never shield Peach's dsmash again! armada comeback= either a dsmash shield poke into w/e or a special turnip pull. yeeeeesss

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I thought Wobbles beating Shiz by wobbling thrice was pretty cheap. But I guess it's hard to get those grabs. Though Shiz's self commentary vs random players was HILARIOUS, I say MVP goes to Axe's Pikachu. Double 3 stocking the Shiz's Fox and Falco? Ridiculous. Pika's going up on the tier list.

Also, Kage's performance was veryyy disappointing. I think Ganon may be going down in the tier list. Joy for ganon mains!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Hey Seif, I still want to give plasma :D
Prease and sank you.

VTS, can you come over before Thursday so I can sell some things in town? I am scrounging up money to pay off UALR one last time.

You can't lose faith in the Gerudo King. He's in your name!

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
You fox looked like he had weights on his ankles.:ohwell:

Come to memphis, therefore immediately after that comment don't follow up with johns.
Memphis is too far away for me im only 14 going on 15 so all i can do is go to local tournaments and people's places.

I'm practicing on my techs. right now(it looks so bad because i havent had the game since 09 in september so im rusty)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Also, Kage's performance was veryyy disappointing. I think Ganon may be going down in the tier list. Joy for ganon mains!
I'm actually convinced that there was something wrong with Kage. He wasn't just playing a little off. His reaction was garbage, he missed almost every edgeguard, his movement was slow, and his move choices/overall decisions were lackluster. He may have drank or smoked too much or something...

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Sveet.

So, do all the tournies that day start @ 5 or do they do one game tourney and then the next?
they say at 5pm but people wont get there till about 6:00-6:30.

so about 6

Show up at 5 to be sure also if you're there early you can get in some friendlies

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Alright.
Btw i'm terrible @ Melee. i've never had the chance to play competitive Melee before and i can't do half the ATs in the game AND i wavedash about half as fast as everyone else. When i get there u think i could find u and u could maybe show me some pointers?

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Alright.
Btw i'm terrible @ Melee. i've never had the chance to play competitive Melee before and i can't do half the ATs in the game AND i wavedash about half as fast as everyone else. When i get there u think i could find u and u could maybe show me some pointers?
Yea sure if you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JN4sBhTR1g

this video has an example of how I wavedash

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
*sigh*

This is where my uber strict parentals come to make everything work out great.
You see, my parents think all of you on smashboards are creepers. They rly do (reason i can't go to y'alls bi-weeklies >.>). And until they meet you in person, they absolutely will not let me have any contact with you other than SWF and in-person. I'm really sorry :/. However, i will say that @ the tournament i will be wearing a Jack Skellington hat, a Sonic the Hedgehog Shirt, and most likely some jeans with big rips at the knees. That's the most info i can give you for now.

However, once they meet you you can have my phone number and all that good contact stuff.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
*sigh*

This is where my uber strict parentals come to make everything work out great.
You see, my parents think all of you on smashboards are creepers. They rly do (reason i can't go to y'alls bi-weeklies >.>). And until they meet you in person, they absolutely will not let me have any contact with you other than SWF and in-person. I'm really sorry :/. However, i will say that @ the tournament i will be wearing a Jack Skellington hat, a Sonic the Hedgehog Shirt, and most likely some jeans with big rips at the knees. That's the most info i can give you for now.

However, once they meet you you can have my phone number and all that good contact stuff.
how old are you?

I dont know waht I will be wearing but i will find you

Vts

Smash Champion
"A spray of stringy slime from the cilia wriggling around its voicebox flies towards me. I try to cover myself, but too later to keep the slime from splattering across my face like the yolk of a rotten egg" (Saya no uta)

god love this VN already :D

also asked me if i wanted to keep the disfigurements and gore scenes

but you guys know the answer to that :).

G. Vice

Smash Lord
What day is this tourney and where? I always forget these things because I have other stuffs going on =/

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Guys (mainly talking to memk here), i got grounded, so i won't be able to make it to rtcg.

Vice, if u were going, sorry as well.
Aw that stinks. Be good kiddo, and do what your parents say!

And I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Sorry Arkansas, got stuffs to doooooo :/

Top Bottom