• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
i own 2 copies and i seriously never play brawl except at tournaments.

and its for fun really i can't take it serious :(.

to slow and to campy.
By the way do you mean the apartments down the street from and sonic?

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
no they are like 10 feet beside the dorms idk which side they moved in on but thats the place.
ok well im going to have toi search for them i still dont know what you are talking about since im just now going to 10th grade i have no knowledge of the campus except on how to get out of it.

Wait do people drive through there all the time? If so I have an idea where it might be.

Ok just call or text me and I will just follow the directions.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
We are still in the dorms. Like winnar said, you just have to keep practicing it. It took me forever but it will become muscle memory.

Bring it vts.
I've been practicing when I had the game now that I don't can't really do it anymore.

And where are the dorms?

I thought about it, its gonna be over 100 degress, so too hot to walk I would need a ride.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
l2techskill=break down into discrete actions, then gradually speed up until it's muscle memory

we're in a two-person suite on the second floor of the dorms.

CT "Rebel 1 ACTION">>GG "Heaven or Hell Duel 1 Let's Rock">>>>>>>>>>>CS "Rebel 1 Action"

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that I'm like the least technical player in Arkansas. And Memk, me too. I wanna be good, so that's why I play the pros like Arby and Veets and Chamsies.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Vts my mom said that she would have to meet you guys for you all to come over to my place.(HDTV MAN)

Im getting my waveshine down almost there.

(yes i just got my own copy)

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Smash fest at my place this Saturday? We can all play then grab some food...any specific time in particular?

Vts

Smash Champion
Smash fest at my place this Saturday? We can all play then grab some food...any specific time in particular?
i thought we are doing it at chamberlins and g.vice

i'm up for doing it anywhere but aces would be amazing since its so close :D

but i'm up for it but later in the day around 3-5pm when i can start going to go to old house to wash clothes

but then again might just watch melee live stream :D

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
It doesn't matter to me where we smash just craving some smash...clays place is fine or Vts tour place or mine... We can all stream the tourney on my big screen in the living room since it's my desktop

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So anyway apex... taj vs armada... peach vs mewtwo... awesome...

Oh and other related to nothing news, I read up on hippos. Seems that they are the second most vicious animals next to white rhinos, in the sub african safari. Anyway things can reach up to 30 miles an hour despite their short legs, and have steel trap jaws. <.< too gooooood

Top Bottom