• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Gah777

Smash Lord
So the PR will be updated after the next tourney, right?

Edit: Atomsk, you should come to AZ cuz I want to play your Wolf and have you help me improve mine ;)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Well in accordance with AZ's custom of hospitality, we must hold a complimentary tourney.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yo pat i dunno if you heard but axe and tai are coming to tucson on saturday for a melee smashfest/tournament so you should go with them!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yo pat i dunno if you heard but axe and tai are coming to tucson on saturday for a melee smashfest/tournament so you should go with them!!!
yo our car's been full for like, a week

we can't even take G-mo

BUT.....

darklink might be going to the smashfest

try asking him, Krusty Krab

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Let me know about these big tourney trips in advance and I can go. I just need to know 3 weeks in advance. So, while I'm thinking about it. We are definitely going to El Paso right? I don't want my days off to be wasted.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Let me know about these big tourney trips in advance and I can go. I just need to know 3 weeks in advance. So, while I'm thinking about it. We are definitely going to El Paso right? I don't want my days off to be wasted.
Ya same here. Let me know these things. Gl to u 3 in socal. Let me know how u do.

And I'm still down for the elpaso tourny. Got the days off alrready

Duff0

Smash Ace
Wow, could you guys be any shorter notice? lol

Anyways, do well AZ. Chris, don't give up in losers bracket, you loser.

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
Lol wow
good luck AZ
:p
i wonder when is the next time ima be going to a tourney
right now i dont plan too

tw1n

Smash Champion
GL everyone in SoCal! Yo DL! Just imagine I am there with my bro crap talking for you the whole way!!!

Top Bottom