• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Uh. Having more neutrals would destroy diddy btw.

I strike FD.
U strike XXX
I stike smashville.
U strike XXX

Diddy already has enough problems with only having two good stages.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
Diddy is a filthy s*** with his banana shenanigans!
lol just air dodge and grab a banana that has been thrown at you or Z catch. anyways when will this be updated? just curious...

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Oh, I was gonna ask if anyone was missing a gcube controller last tourney since the one before I accidently took 2 home.(1 was mine 1 was someone else's xD) So if you're missing one from safara's tourney, tell me what colors it is and I'll give it back to you the next tourney.

Why are there always soo many upsets! LIKE A YOSHI TAKING THIRD lol
Jk Hades, you're mad good

New PR after next tournament is going to be soo hard to make

(JK, I love the competition and drive you guys all have. Its amazing, and it motivates me to improve too!)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
HADES. I'M MISSING A CONTROLLER.

It's Purple and Black.

God I hope you have my controller.
That's it xD. I'll give it back next tourney. I didn't even realize that back was black when i grabbed it and mistaked it for mine. Sorry I took it >< but yeah, you'll have it back next tourney.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'll try to make it out of pools next time lol. i suck so bad, but i'll keep trying ^^

holy crap chris, good luck with making new rankings. everything's so crazy from what i saw at the last tourney haha

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
YES! SoCal. We NEED to go there more.

Also, I am training my consistency stat.

Kira needs to train his, "don't **** around in pools" stat so I don't have to face a top ranked player first round. Srsly, that **** is mad stupid. What a messed up bracket yesterday was. lol
So many upsets. Everyone is getting so good.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I know Kyle wasn't down for the idea of driving up there the friday before a tourney but somehow, sometime, I'll make it there to fest with you guys beforehand. Me need intense practice

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Next time don't put me in a pool with 3 MK mains!! I fought a total of 5 MKs throughout the tourney - Darklink, JustinKamikaze, Forward, Rain, and Death. It was a pretty interesting experience to say the least, since it's arguably Peach's worst match up (although I effing hate Marth and Falco).

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Next time don't put me in a pool with 3 MK mains!! I fought a total of 5 MKs throughout the tourney - Darklink, JustinKamikaze, Forward, Rain, and Death. It was a pretty interesting experience to say the least, since it's arguably Peach's worst match up (although I effing hate Marth and Falco).
mk is easy :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow wish I was there at that tournament! Looking at how backwards everything was maybe I coulda done well hahaha /dreaming

Top Bottom