• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

SCSA update: hades and I took first seed in our pool while kira took second seed in his pool. brawl doubles hasnt started and im not sure if wobbles made it out of pools in melee doubles with fly amanita (wobbles didnt enter brawl singles)

wow... i chocked so bad in bracket. I literally lost to a gordo, and to me suckin **** at techskill that walks became runs on accident and I ran into two fully charged forward smashes at 50 percent. Ugh. oh well I know im way better than this so Im not mad. Ill let you guys know on hades and kira's status in a bit

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
all that ddd practice i give you and you waste it... :/ sad face, oh well... who'd you lose to? if it was c. beef then i totally understand.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yes but according to chris it wasn't as much skill as it was luck that he lost :L

Duff0

Smash Ace
Chris you have three buttons on the top of your controller. Two of which takes the strength of 4 olympic wrestlers to press, I realize how hard it is, but you should try it when the fat bird swings his hammer.

you cant shield when you dash for like 7 frames. this tournament was just bullcrap. im seriously beating everyone here except for like the legit pros. ive won so many moneymatches against good people...

Jane

Smash Hero
that sucks chris, but youll catch all those socal niggas on the rebound!

how did kira and hades do?

i saw the livestream of mango vs wobbz, good **** wobbles you dun did good!

Jane

Smash Hero
Yeah unfortunately wobbs didn't beat mango, but it was still a great set nonetheless. I just love watching his ICs

Gah777

Smash Lord
Next tourney=when? I really want to go to one of these out-of-state/regional tourneys.

and gg's everyone who went. Chris, that's too bad about your luck in brackets :/ but at least you won some money back in money matches lol. btw, are there any vids?

There's a 90% chance I'm going to world 2-4 this upcoming weekend (A huge socal tournament)
I already have housing too

The trip wouldn't be expensive, only like 20 dollars for entry fees (singles and doubles) and 15$ for gas, and food. That's hella cheap (50 dollars or less for a trip to socal)
We would leave friday night and come back sunday evening.

There's 3 open seats in the car and people who DIDN'T go to SCSA with me have priority over those who did.

Also, Slepten is hosting a brawl tournament in Tuscon this month sometime, so that'll be our monthly for february. (I might host one at the end of the month depending on how many people didn't get to go to tuscon) We'll get as many carpooling from the phoenix area as we can.

Top Bottom