• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Feh, stuff on the 13th? Wish I could make that. I know I can probably make that play n trade tourney though. When is that thing going on in Tuscon?

I need to get people into playing TvC with, since online sucks. I have no one. Sad face

Jane

Smash Hero
Jane, Chris (GG7), you guys wanna go too?
NIGGA YOU KNOW I WANNA GO TOO.

woo tornado ***** in lag, and the characters i hate fighting are hindered a lot
You basterd lol

I can't believe I typed this all out on my phone. >____>
I feel your pain bra, my computer is also broken, and ive been having to check and respond on smashboards from my phone lol. It sucks buuut I have a nice phone so whatevs :b

I need to get people into playing TvC with, since online sucks. I have no one. Sad face
I promise i will play with you! ...when i get the game, but I really would like to get into it

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Hype, I gots people to play with. Anything going on this weekend? Smashfests? Fight clubs?

I just got TvC, not like I'm that hot at it >.<

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Well, the UAS version that just came out has the 5 new characters plus a bunch of tweaks to balance, moves, and the like. Not sure of all the changes though.

I call best Alex in AZ then. UAS alex is baller. Takes half your life away before you know it.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I call being AZ's token Isaac main when the next smash comes out (Derp, I will fist fight for it)

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
I call being AZ's best rapist.

15-0 baby, I'll MM anyone.

EDIT: I'd be down for MMs...although I'm not sure how busy I'm going to be these next couple weekends. It's looking like I might not be able to come to anything that's going until after next weekend. When are you leaving?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I obviously will MM with my Mains and stuff. I'd just like to use Ganon too.

Duff0

Smash Ace
lol I hate counterpicks as well.

Just use Diddy and pick a secondary that fits for Diddy.

Like I said before, I'm not gonna call you IC SPEED IC

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what if someone counter picks me?

and Duffy what is RIA?
RIA is wisdom that has been passed down to Duff0 and myself by a wise sage who acquired it through seventy years fasting and meditating by the waterfall.

Whose cuisine will reign supreme?

Top Bottom