• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Update on world 2-4. in doubles X and I took seventh beating hall and stauffy, and awesome and his partner. But we barely lost to richbrown and ac. In singles Jard forgot to enter early enough lol. and justin lost to X and a metaknight. duffy lost to dao in round 2 of winners and beat vicegrip in losers and lost to itswillyo. I beat flamewavek and vicegrip in winners and then lost to Dao. i beat minitroika in losers and am waiting to play AC right now

wow guys i lost to hall in the last minute of the third game, it was sooo intense!!! So i finally repped AZ well. I took 7th, beating flamewavek, vicegrip, minitroika, AC, stauffy (who beat futile and mojoe) and i lost to dao and hall.ive learned so much and am glad :)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
AZ too good

DL too good

represent

BTW, you still thinking about having a round robin next weekend?

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Hey Chris, you have one or both of those matches that I played against duffy? I wanted to take a look at them, it's fun to learn.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh **** I remember those. I think the first one was press-started through :(

But yeah Chris, Feb. needs a tourney :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yea feb needs a tournament! I might host one on the 13th, if not then maybe the first or second week of march. So busy with brawl out of state lately haha so ill have to wait and see
I'll be there Thursday. I'll update you on the time at somepoint before then.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Chris you should definitely have it this weekend so Tucson can come up and party with you guys and Atomsk. Already r/o'd ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I see I'm still not on the AZ power rankings... Neither is my brother!

You guys are racist towards twins :'(

Jar'd

Smash Ace
**** don't have a tourney this weekend. Just like a smashfest. D: I might not be able to make it.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Smashfest, tourney, whatever.

I'll try to get ahold of Kyle
Jane, get Chris to come too despite the trip's brawl nature

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
If you ever get the chance to send those vids chris, could you? My Wii # is 5574 0699 0786 5321

Top Bottom