• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Dk don't do it....Everyone knows how to fight that character.....I'm warning you...

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Chris i live so far from you why dont you come down here.

and duffy it is easier for me to play ICs seeing as though half of their gameplay is learned in practice mode. Also in Blazblue i play Carl and his infinite is way harder to do.

It is hard for me to learn matches when all i play is burt's snake and wifi...lol wifi

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Chris we're in the same boat no homo. i dont have a vehicle either so one of us needs to get super powers and really fast.

also duffy you should play diddy...although you cant be the best diddy in AZ i will always be the best diddy in AZ

Duff0

Smash Ace
I'm not calling you IC SPEED IC.

You've used Diddy since you started going to tournaments, STICK WITH HIM.

Learn matchups by playing friendlies at tournaments!!!

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
lmao IC SPEED IC that doesnt have the same ring to it as DK SPEED DK.

and plus tournaments only happen like once or twice a month i cant consistently play people ICs are just a better main for me.

The next tournament will be on the 20th in Tuscon hosted by Slepten at his church, so we have a nice venue. We all have to go to repay Tuscon the favor of them always driving to us lol.

We should work on carpools, we'll probably need like 3 cars since we have a good number of people. I'll ask Yan if he can drive!

He said his only problem is setups, everything else is taken care of

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
Yeahyuz

But there is a small chance the date will change... so look out.

No worries.
Hopefully it will all work out.

I'll post the thread tonight or tomorrow.

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, news.

It is going to have to be the last Saturday of Februrary... reason irrelevant to all of you xD

In that case I'll probably host some kind of smash gathering before then, since 5 weeks is a long time with no smash, and i really want to get better! lol

Maybe a round robin tournament or something

EDIT: On the 20th there is a chance I will have a giant round robin tournament separated into two giant groups, so everyone is garanteed like 7-9 matches depending on attendance! and it would be great practice for the the Tuscon tournamen... hmmm
or maybe

We can have that party on friday night like tuscon and phoenix planned :p

so many options!

would tuscon be interested?

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
In that case I'll probably host some kind of smash gathering before then, since 5 weeks is a long time with no smash, and i really want to get better! lol

Maybe a round robin tournament or something

EDIT: On the 20th there is a chance I will have a giant round robin tournament separated into two giant groups, so everyone is garanteed like 7-9 matches depending on attendance! and it would be great practice for the the Tuscon tournamen... hmmm
or maybe

We can have that party on friday night like tuscon and phoenix planned :p

so many options!

would tuscon be interested?
awww the 20th is the day of my play n trade tournament =( unless all of you want to come down here =)

i promise good prices and that is because i am hosting it

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Its Feb 20th brawl singles melee singles and im prolly going to get brawl doubles its in Glendale so pretty far from you...

oh yea and the amount of credit depends on how many people go the rules are all good because im hosting it so come!!!!!!!!!!

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'm totally down for a tourney on the 13th. And chris, you need to help me train so I can get better

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I do not believe this statement constitutes the usage of a no homo
Lol, my thoughts exactly

you sexy man

maybe the 13th then, someone from Tuscon reply!
I am more than down for a binge Friday night/round robin Saturday

only thing is I have a class on Fridays (8am - noon :urg:) so as long as Kyle doesn't plan on leaving Friday morning, we're good

Jane, Chris (GG7), you guys wanna go too?

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
awww the 20th is the day of my play n trade tournament =( unless all of you want to come down here =)

i promise good prices and that is because i am hosting it
where? :o because both of the ones around here are close enough so i can actually go to them xD :ness:

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that some are going. I think bloodhawk is offering his car for transportation. Ill talk to him later today about it

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Its Feb 20th brawl singles melee singles and im prolly going to get brawl doubles its in Glendale so pretty far from you...

oh yea and the amount of credit depends on how many people go the rules are all good because im hosting it so come!!!!!!!!!!
does this PnT have crappy laggy HDTVs

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Chris, is Yan back yet?

I'd like him to take a look at my cpu sometime. I'm pretty sure it's an easy problem to fix but I don't have the tools at my disposal to do so. I went ahead and ordered a new one anyway cause I needed one, but I'd like to fix the my old one if at all possible. Or at least try to salvage the display for use as an external monitor.

Also, I can go to the El Paso tourney, but I don't think I'll be able to drive. I'll let you guys know sometime this week. Lastly, I'm off Saturday so I want to get some smash in yo. Somebody host a smashfest or something or I'll punch a kitten.

I can't believe I typed this all out on my phone. >____>

Gah777

Smash Lord
We should get a car pool together for el paso. Dibs on shotgun Lol

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
****, I should have figured someone already did something like that. I was planning on writing a manual.... :)

Top Bottom