• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Gah777

Smash Lord
just curious , why is there no 10th spot or any challengers approaching in the PR?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Yeah major congrats Kira, I knew you were National Power Rankings material. :D

And speaking of Power Rankings, I hope this can have some effect on it. ^_^

I feel deppressed everyone is doing so well and I'm still not even able to get to tournies. I lost to a newbies pit. And I've been practicing constantly. I just feel dead.

Duff0

Smash Ace
lol uh

Remix couldn't have beaten anyone significant because they were at our tournament or they stopped playing (or is kyle)

Gah777

Smash Lord
Wtf Chris you lost your job too? Run more tourneys, that seems to be a decent amount of income...

Anyone want to play Wifi later today?

Gah777

Smash Lord
what the hell... I could have sworn that he told me he'd be busy with work before >.> he probably meant "Asians"

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Chris... as security? Lol he's like one of the least threatening people I know
Who knows, maybe his Smash skills transcend to real life and he can wall-of-pain or chain grab people off the premises when they cause trouble.

Well there were 48 entrants in the Saboten-Con SSBB tourney, and the top 8 were:

1. Rave Remix
2. Sean McCarthy
3. Chris Bell
3. Izalba
5. Damon Wx
5. James McClea
5. Ben Shore
5. Sean Espinosa

And if the names don't ring a bell, here's a visual sample of the entrants:

Jane

Smash Hero
wolfwood what the **** else would you be going for? to file your taxes? ****in, talk about your problems over a cup of hot chocolate? what?

Top Bottom