• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
@K9 dunno what you're talking about but I'm in mesa OCT 6th to the 9th? not sure exactly what you're taling about though. earlier in the day is better btw... saturday is the day that I'm least busy

@duff0 dunno but he probably sucks XD

@ jane maybe I will file my taxes there!!! and we'll do it ove hot chocolate while talking about our probelms XP

k9.

Smash Ace
@jane lmfao haha

@wolfwood yea brawl lol thursday or friday are good days to come over

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
@K9 will Saturday work by any chance? It looks like friday wont work and it's already thursday night... also do you have an aim or anything for IM? I have a trillian account so I can pretty much communicate on any type of IM service.

Gah777

Smash Lord
holy **** good **** guys! Kira 2nd best Pit and k9 2nd best Link, dayum...

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
congrats guys!

you make me want to get ranked, just to see where I fall (I probably wouldn't make that list though) but now I can brag about how good the people I play against are. dont know where I'd fall my my best guess is somewhere well over 1000.

I should have k9 teach my link...

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh **** I didn't know all that.
Why aren't you on there for ROB, Kira?
and wow, K-9 is renowned, did not know that (suck it Rain ;) )

Kyle, make sure to talk MAD **** to Meno lol

k9.

Smash Ace
Omg gosh i just woke up to this omg lol this feels way to beast lol dam thanks for the love everyone

@wolfwood yea my aim is link14smash so add me

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Idk why they didnt put me in for rob, Holy already named me best rob in U.S. So ill just prove it at DC.

and wtf they acctually put me on the list for pits i didnt even do anything yet. My debut is supposed to be at DC and VC8, oh well.

New Goal: Best Pit/R.O.B. in U.S. by end of the year

Then when everyone learns the pit and rob match up and i get ***** im using diddy for sure

Edit: lol acctually they didnt put me down there because they thought i second rob lol other wise based on where i am on the http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480 at 184 i shoulda been at third of that rob list.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
No

There are way too many parties and things happening that weekend.

Nov. 6th?

Gah777

Smash Lord
Dude! Halloween is a great idea! We could have a Halloween themed tourney! And everyone could dress up and wear costumes and stuff :D

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
...idk man...

After Halloween when October-related things have passed and we're on the cool-down (i.e. the 6th) sounds pretty good

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Had a great time playin smash at your place K9, need to do it more often. Too bad wolf wood had to leave early, I dont blame him he was in a small room with only four other black people. Such a fearless guy.

Also Major update!

We did a giant cleaning! floor mopped trash picked things are very oranized and clean now.

k9.

Smash Ace
@Kira lol i know right that was funny haha. but yea good games and we should do that more often that was really fun

@wolfwood thanks for coming man that was fun. oh and thanks for helping me with the texture hacks

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine with the 6th too. :D

Time to do some subject bumping ^_^:

I feel deppressed everyone is doing so well and I'm still not even able to get to tournies. I lost to a newbies pit. And I've been practicing constantly. I just feel dead.
Don't worry bud, it may be simply that you don't have enough exposure to fighting really good people, or that maybe you need to look into combo videos for inspiration. And don't worry, some noobs still give me a challenge because their way of playing is so backwards from how one is "supposed" to play. And then there's other instances where you might misinterpret someone as being a noob altogether. ^_^

I know Sean McCarthy and Sean Espinosa. Lol :D
Man, there's these guys, there's Sean B "Forward"...AZ is just full of superb Smashing Seans!

lol sean mccarthy would get 2nd. who did he use?
He used Snake in all four of our matches except for the second one, where he used Metaknight. I swear like 90% of the damage he did with Snake was with grenades. o_O;

In yo face top 2-ranked characters! :D

AZ has 4 people considered Top 5 for their characters...

Me for Peach...
Kira for Pit...
Hades for Yoshi...
and what surprised me the most...
K-9 for Link!!

K-9 for AZ Power Rankings! Oh and with his recent performances, Duff0 too. ^_^

congrats guys!

you make me want to get ranked, just to see where I fall (I probably wouldn't make that list though) but now I can brag about how good the people I play against are. dont know where I'd fall my my best guess is somewhere well over 1000.
Well at least you have the honor of being told by several people that frequent Darklink's tournaments that you're the best Kirby they've ever fought. :)

Also Major update!

We did a giant cleaning! floor mopped trash picked things are very oranized and clean now.
This is probably a direct result of Derp dropping that smoothie; when Kira wiped it up, he instantly remembered how good it feels to clean for the sake of others, then proceeded to clean the rest of the house. So thanks a lot Derp!

Just kidding Kira, we all appreciate it! ^_^ Albeit, I've never had a serious qualm with the mess. :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira's opinion on how clean something is means nothing. He takes showers once a week and says that he is "clean".

Top Bottom