• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
you guys wanna have a smashfest this sat at our house? i already got the day off and we will have tons of setups! whos down? both melee and brawl will be included! also... CREWS!!!

I'm back I was eaten by a troll and I started playing ff13, and I got a psp finally. Anyways. How is everyone any major happenings with anyone since I was on smash bros lent?

Jane

Smash Hero
holy **** swoops did the latest ganon guide! thats ****ing legit!

im dropping oli and picking up ganon btw everyone

k9.

Smash Ace
if i go to the smashfest can anyone give me a ride back?

i live on stapley and 9th ave

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I read flcl, but it very extremely little sense to me while reading it lol. I'll probably try to re-read it when I'm done with ONE PIECE

oh god im worthless

Jane

Smash Hero
FLCL will NOT make sense the first time you read/watch it. you have to read/watch it imo at least three times before it makes sense. you should watch it though, because even though the manga is good, the music adds soooo much to the overall feel of the anime.

watch the anime a couple times, then read the manga. thats the best way to make sense out of everything lol

i just realized, in all three of the animes i like, music is a huge thing. are most animes like that or just some?

Top Bottom