• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Hax

Smash Champion
holy **** kyle

hax.

and just in case hax namesearches. OMG HAX DUDE THOSE GUCCI NIKES YOU HAD WERE SO AMAZING ADJHASDALKSD
lmao! how did you know about them? i don't think i ever wore them to a tourney lol

Jane

Smash Hero
Haha wtf, well then tai did you link him or something? xD

I saw them on your facebook because tai linked me to it, telling me that "you would love hax because he loves shoes just like you"

Then i **** bricks when i saw the gucci's

Hax

Smash Champion
Haha wtf, well then tai did you link him or something? xD

I saw them on your facebook because tai linked me to it, telling me that "you would love hax because he loves shoes just like you"

Then i **** bricks when i saw the gucci's
lolol. do you collect sb's? what shoes are we talking about

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol namesearching makes me laugh. Here's the next player to enter this thread
BANKS !!!!
Say hi to the people!

Now hopefully he does it ;)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
was there even a thread for this recent one?

that'd be cool if we just... ya know... skipped on the results

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
OK BS happend someone went on my cpu and closed out of tio now the bracket isnt saved i seriously need people to tell me who they fought each round so we can fix this and get the results that we once had. AS well as putting up the results thread.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: I originally wrote my results here, but since it seems like everyone is posting their results in the tournament's official thread, I'll go ahead and cut+paste them over there. :)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So I found out about another new AZ player while on the Falcon boards earlier today. Well I guess two, they are both friends with Ethil. I linked him to this thread, hopefully they'll start posting here more.

We lose so many people at one time, but then gain a bunch more afterwards.

Gah777

Smash Lord
To all of those of you who record Brawl vids, what capture card would you recommend?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I use a Gamebridge. It gets the job done, and I have no complaints about the device itself, but the software it comes with is pretty mediocre. I wouldn't TELL anyone to buy it, since I got it when they were almost discontinued and I snagged it off the internet for 12 dollars.

I use Pinnacle Studio to record, though. In my experience, capture cards are sorta like webcams in how they're very flexible when it comes to what software they're compatible with. I've successfully used my capture card with VirtualDub, Pinnacle, Intervideo (the included software), uStream, and Justin.TV

tl;dr:
get any capture card you want, but skim the reviews. if there's anything bad about the actual hardware, think twice before buying it. software is pretty irrelevant, though. it's especially irrelevant if you're resourceful.

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah tai how would you feel if i began using DRUGS?!?!?

if you ever see me using DRUGS, know it is all because of you and your bad influence on me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i would cry out every single molecule of water in my body if jane were to ever ingest THC.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMG Jane would never ingest THC!! EVER!! Like seriously... me neither. Or Tommy. Or several other smashers. Ever.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
BAD NEWS BEARS.....

Bookman's said they cant do it because they want it free entry and prizes that they select.
TRANSLATION: **** you, you black piece of ****ing ****.

Anyways as of now the next tourny will most likely be at mah crib as always.

The only other place i can think of would be Atomic comics but im almost sure they would say "You Black ****** get out". ill try to find more places as well.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
so when do you think you plan for the next one at your place will be?

say the 25th.

25th do iiiiiiit.

come on, the 25th.

it's perfect.

seriously.

Top Bottom