• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira did you mention a venue fee to Bookmans in order to get us cash prices? Just a small fee.

k9.

Smash Ace
Well ill see about next friday cause it doesn't look like people would come this and i wanna go to the football game this weekend.

Gah777

Smash Lord
anyone who lives near Mesa want to practice some Brawl with me? I'm gonna try to come back to the tourney scene, but i need some major help...

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I've been dancing with Richard, working out with Trevyn, toking with Aria, and talking with Sean. I'm getting the Laguna training as well as getting blitzed at parties, working more hours, and doing some serious art work.

I just haven't really felt like smashing, so I pretty much did quit. Sorry guys, I'm just content doing other things and being a good smasher isn't that important to me anymore. If I have a free day that you have a tourney, I'll come to hang out for sure though. I'd rather practice shuffling and or lift some weights than smash. At least right now anyway. :3

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm going to start working out so I can be in better shape. I saw your post about shuffling, and I am definitely interested in it haha. You should be visiting Tucson and toking it up with me :)

Gah777

Smash Lord
Wow... Patrick has a life now and is actually DOING things... I feel so... left behind... and it just makes me question my life and what I'm doing... What AM I doing???

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
you're posting in this thread. I think that's what you are currently doing :p

On a serious note, life is what you make it. If you feel that part of you isn't doing something right then fix it. if you feel like you're too out of shape then get up and go for a run. Right now even. Change into something more fitting, grab your ipod, stretch, and just go for it.

if you don't have a job then go find one.

It's all about you. So make somehting of it :D

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Pat #1 on Life PR

Make sure to visit when Tucson decides to go up for some partying

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Patrick you check out any raves in phoenix? If you havent you definitely should you would love them
I will for sure. Richard, Trevyn, and I are going to be entering a shuffling competition in a month, so that's what all my time has been going into. Rollin in there and showing them what Laguna is made of.

lol

you make it seem as though that's the only thing Aria is good for
Stop trolling Tai! I think that's just how you read it. He's got other personality traits I dig. We have the best conversations, I can assure you that. Dude's got the gift of gab. I just posted the toking thing cause that's mostly what we do when we hang out.

I'll definitely plan a trip to Tucson too. I just wanna head up there, get ****ed up, dance my *** off, and have a blast. :D

Gah777

Smash Lord
when r next tourney???

and so many people are leaving it's insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane.

Top Bottom