• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
kevin is right when he said the house is clean. the living room and kitchen both had a major overhaul. it actually all started when I saw an ant... haha

Gah777

Smash Lord
Dude when I came over before the tourney I saw a bunch of ants. There were even bugs in the shower Dx

What did you guys do? Just sweep everything outside? Haha

Too bad you cleaned up. With Halloween right around to corner it would have made a great horror house haha XD

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
@k9 playing smash at your place was great! I hope that you can do more of those in the future because it was great fun and got me some good practice. perhaps with more people next time?... idk but I'm always down to bring a full setup if needed (and I have a surplus of tvs at my house if extra TVs are needed) I'm going to do some more texture/sound hacking so that I can learn/relearn how to do some stuff.

@kira thanks for the ROB tips, I'll try to put them into practice immediately. playing @ k9's house was a fun and I hope we do it again sometime.

I'm thinking of getting all halloween themed textures if it's on halloween weekend

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Turns out i might not be able to go to mlg dc and vc8.......

also im definately putting the next tourny for november 6th since everyone wants it.
This tourny i want starting on time. Maybe we can even get a side event going again like melee and we will have doubles this time!

We used to have two days for tournies. for next time, should we keep it to one day or go back to saturday and sunday?

Edit: New Tournament page http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288915

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
The Phase tournaments are in San Antonio right? Thats only like a 14 hour drive through NM.

Is Kira or anyone else going to MLG Dallas?

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Phase tourneys are in Dallas

Whobo and Hobos are in Houston

San Antonio/Austin/Valley tourneys happen every so months

I'm going to MLG Dallas most likely ;o

Kira you should sooooo go and team with me

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
Turns out i might not be able to go to mlg dc and vc8.......

also im definately putting the next tourny for november 6th since everyone wants it.
This tourny i want starting on time. Maybe we can even get a side event going again like melee and we will have doubles this time!

We used to have two days for tournies. for next time, should we keep it to one day or go back to saturday and sunday?

Edit: New Tournament page http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288915
side event?

brawl minus please?

Jane

Smash Hero
1. stfu duffy :yeahboi:

2. our GOOD FRIEND justin is in texas

3. whobo is a HUGE tourney, i highly doubt many socal tournies will be "same if not bigger" tournout. im sure eventually there will be one, but whobo is not just any tourney

k9.

Smash Ace
yo if anyone that wants to come to my house friday just let me know

And im starting to get my friends into wanting to play brawl again so therefore they want to host a tourney here at my place next friday the 22nd.

Its going to be 5 dollar entry and just singles and round robin so if anyone from the scene wants to come just hit me up.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Won't be able to go to your Smashfest this Friday K9, but I definitely want to attend your Oct 22nd tourney if work permits, what time will it be starting?

Good stuff Chris, and Kira on SWF PR and moving up. AZ too good!
Hmm, I'm curious to know why Kira is ranked higher than Chris (even though it's only one ranking difference, lol). No offense Kira, just basing it off of local tourney results. <3

And though he's now in Indiana, there's one more noteworthy person who entered the SWF Power Rankings recently, it's Hadesblade at #208! :D

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Most likely because Kira has gone to much bigger events like Apex, and Supercon. Chris has stayed home and won here.

Good **** to hadesblade, Yoshi on swf PR. Badace.

@K9 I'll most likely be there tomorrow, I have a motor vehicle I can drive, but I can't stay long.

k9.

Smash Ace
@tokyo ok well just you coming will be kool

@remix people can start coming at 3 and because its just round robin im going to start it at 5 so it gives zenix time to get here from SV cause its a long drive

Top Bottom