• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Both, I guess. I'm always the first person up and the last to bed. I get up at like 5:20 and go to bed at like 11 or 11:30.

EDIT: 200th post :)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Definitly a night man.Being jobless rocks if you love staying up all night playing a load of games and drinking,smoking etc........I miss money :(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm definitely a night owl. I'm at my happiest barhopping until they shut down and scrambling to find the afterparty, or even just relaxing at home at 4am watching youtube videos with a coca-cola.

The irony here is that I'm absolutely not a morning person, yet I work an office job :urg: Getting out of bed is a daily ordeal.

EDIT: Getting up in the morning, though, does make for a more fulfilling day. Being a night owl drains the clock fast -- the day's almost done before you know it.

At present I wake up around quarter to eight and sleep somewhere between two and four in the morning, so I guess I have pretty long days.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Do you not require a lot of sleep? Because I really don't feel rested until I have about 13 hours. o_o Of course during school weeks I get about 4-5 hours only.

POKE40

Smash Lord
Definietly a night owl.
When am I supposed to play video games? Enjoy life? in the morning? yeah right...

Except when I wear contacts to sleep and i have rewetting drops in my eyes in the morning usually wakes me up. (this is the only way I can be a morning person.)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I like working in the morning, but I enjoy staying up late too. Afternoon is actually my most hated time of the day. It's always too hot. My schedule is usually stay up late, wake up early, work, go back to sleep, do whatever.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Sleep is a joke, I went to bed at 11:30pm last night, it was the earliest I have gone to bed this year and I woke up more tired than I have been all year. I kept on falling asleep on the train into Uni.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Night owl. I stay up until about 1:00 a.m. even on school nights XD For the entirity of my Spring Break, I went to bed at 2:00-3:00 and got up at 12:00-1:00 D=

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
definitely a night owl i go to bed around 1-2 every night
its finals week now so no sleep or like going to bed at 5
during my break i stay up till 3-4 and wake up around 11-1

i hate morning classes and usually sleep through it while im there
or copy notes without knowing what i write

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Unless im like all out exhausted, im a night owl. Over the summer I normally can stay up a whole day, sleep for a few hours the next, then the next day rinse and repeat.

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Night owl, definitely. Though work has me getting up at 7AM so it kinda sucks. Getting to bed around 1-2AM and having to get up around 7AM ftl. -_-

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I am a total night owl. My personality is extremely different from morning, to day, to night.
I actually find a it a bit strange how much my personality differs. I am like a completely different person. I cannot socialize in the morning at all whats so ever, and at night I can think and react properly, where as in the morning I can only use about 10% of my brain function.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I'm a night owl. I typically stay awake until 3am or later despite having 8am classes.

Usually, though, as long as I get 3 hours of sleep I'm perfectly fine. But then the weekends I sleep like 12 hours straight

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Definitely a night owl. The only times I'm a morning person are when I stay up so long that I fall asleep early and wake up early in the morning. lolol

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Sleep is a joke, I went to bed at 11:30pm last night, it was the earliest I have gone to bed this year and I woke up more tired than I have been all year. I kept on falling asleep on the train into Uni.
This man speaks the truth

When I decide that i need sum sleep i think ok Rigor Mortis your sleeping 3am on a school day Its time to sleep early. well....10:30? Yeah 10 30 thats alot of time.

Then I wake up like ive been ramrodded in the face and as if I worked out for 20 hours straight. My muscles hurt, morning breath is worse, and i have dried saliva on my lips

But on a 4-5 hour sleep i feel like a million bucks

Ryan Ludovic

Smash Journeyman
Unless im like all out exhausted, im a night owl. Over the summer I normally can stay up a whole day, sleep for a few hours the next, then the next day rinse and repeat.
Work kinda forces me to do this, so one day each weekend after a week of 3 hour sleep periods, i crash

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm a night owl with a slight preference for mornings on some occasions. The thing is, most people are up at night so I stay up to catch the crowd but in the morning most websites, game servers, etc. are empty. I really hate afternoons though, the heat, the glare, the hustle and bustle, it just sucks. I should probably start sleeping during the afternoon.

forward

Smash Champion
It seems like most people are night owls. I used to be one, and it has a lot of benefits. You'll get to go to parties, stay up late for smash fests, watch all the cool tv shows that come on at night, enjoy your video games in silence if you live with other people. The benefits go on.

Recently, however, I've been trying to be a morning person. I'm waking up at 6:30 to go to the gym. It's still difficult, but it's weird because even though I am tired during the day, the exercise helps me feel alert. It's this strange alert-exhausted feeling. Once I get used to it though, I think I'll be much healthier.

Top Bottom