• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools - 07

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Hey guys, I'm back. I noticed you moved the sofa to the other side of the room. That pisses me off. Move it back now!

Hmm... things look a bit yellow in here as well. Have you guys been pissing on the walls while I was away!?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
This is...the best April Fools Joke EVER! It should be a style we could choose from.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I cant tell, is the music for the Staff section the Elite 4 music? I'm pretty sure it is :p

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I cant tell, is the music for the Staff section the Elite 4 music? I'm pretty sure it is :p
Sounds like the Viridian Gym/Cerulean Cave/Cinnabar Mansion music if I recall correctly. It might the be Elite 4 as well, I just don't remember what the original E4 music was.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I demand that this will be a new skin, music and all.

I love the Game Corner theme in the Forum Games, the Silph Co. theme in the staff list link (it's very creepy and powerful, I'm afraid of you guys now :C), the Gym theme in the Tournament forums and the Lavendar Town's, Pokemon Tower theme while looking through the memberlist. It's like looking at names in mass gravesites!

Once again, I love the Safari Zone music while loading and the battle music while posting.

The battle music is all like:

Wild POKE WORLD FORUMS appeared!
INTERNETS sent out SWF MEMBER!

SWF MEMBER used POST!
It's super effective!
Enemy POKE WORLD FORUMS used SUMMON MODERATOR!
Enemy POKE WORLD FORUMS is storing energy!

SWF MEMBER used POST!
It's super effective!
Enemy POKE WORLD FORUMS released energy!
Critical Hit!
SWF MEMBER fainted!

INTERNETS blacked out!

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
To Protect The World From Devastation To Unite All People Within Our Nation.........oh God Please Stop It!!!!!!!! Hehehe Im Losin It Im Singing........

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
What the hell are you doing in the middle of the night with your speakers blasting?
If he's anything like me, he had his speakers on max, but had his headphones in. Then somehow got his headphones disconnected from the computer when the music came on. Not that I've ever played my music that loud to be able to do something like that, but it's the best explanation I could think of.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
omfg WTF pls a mod or admin, set this **** off!!!11
I hate Pokemon over everything!!!!11

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Neither mod nor admin will change or want to for that matter.
Let it take its course (and become a skin >:D), then it'll be over. Quite amusing really :). Lotta hard work to get this put up (not really, but hey).

Dibs

Smash Lord
sweettttt. the ghost tower theme in the "who's online" section

-Chad-

Slackerator
Pikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
omfg WTF pls a mod or admin, set this **** off!!!11
I hate Pokemon over everything!!!!11
If you hate pokemon so much why did you join Pokemon World Forums!? The largest Pokemon Community!

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I NEED this as a skin! Is that pika avatar that everyone has a 500 post avatar? If so, then behold my pika av!

I

i8waffles612

God doesnt know how much I thank him! I cant hear no music. LOL. But i might on my other computer.....

cF=)

Smash Lord
This is the best day of my life, thank you POKÉBoards

:pikachu:

Top Bottom