• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools - 07

I

i8waffles612

Ok its keeping changing alternating... Smashboards to Pokeboards and over and over again. Ok whoever is doing this, stop. Youve had your joke. Haha....Stop

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
What the hell I thought I clicked somthing wrong on my favorites where in the world is Metaknight he got replaced by pikachu 0_0 ...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
and whats with the pointer; it's pikachu to.

It's offical Pokemon are taking over the world.

But the songs does bring up good times when red version came out awww good times.

I

i8waffles612

Hey. I remember these songs when i used to play Pokemon on my GameBoy Color... Good games... lol... and good times ... yup...

I wouldnt mind if they kept these songs but they should also add some that are not pokemon related... like the Fire Emblem Song on Melee. i really like that

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Dang it. I didn't get nightmares from this. :088: :042:
In related news the pokecenter gets its highest amount of views since ever.
Yeah, but I'm kinda dissapointed as well. I was expecting a LOT of new pokemon topics to be made, but it's just the same old, same old.

Edit: I meant REAL pokemon topics.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
lalalalala lalalalala lalalalalala lala
EDIT: lol... It does get freaking annoying... but i can't help but laugh at how ..

I NN N CCCC RRRR EEEEE DDDD I BBBB L EEEEEEE
I N N N C R R E D D I B B L E
I N N N C RRRR EEE D D I BBBBB L EEEE
I N N N C RR E D D I B B L E
I N NN CCCCC R R EEEEE DDDD I BBBBB LLLLLL EEEEEE

This Is.
lol. :)

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Edit: I meant REAL pokemon topics.
Why would you think that? That's no where near as interesting as this. Imo the boards should always be like this. Not neccessarily the pokemon theme, but the influx of new topics. It's awesome.

Oh, and now I have 5 subscribed topics lawl

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm so freakin' glad I have Opera.

Judging from everyone else's thoughts on the Pokemon crud, I'd say it's a good thing I can't hear any of this ****, along with the fact that my cursor is the normal one?

Ah...Linux + Opera = Awesome.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Someone should make a poll called"did you like the april fools day skin?

Chocies

Yes
No
For the first 5 min
I hate pokemon period.

My vote is for first 5 min.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I vote for "For the first 5 min" option. Then i got bored and tired of hearing it.
But I still love Pokemon.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
It's not that bad, lol.
Pretty good April fools joke.
For one day (hopefully o.o) it's pretty funny and fine by me.

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
I always knew that these forums would be overrun by an army of Pikachus someday...

NOW THAT DAY HAS COME!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

IT'S MADNESS!!!!

MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!!!

(Some of these songs are awesome. Almost makes me want to bust out my Red Version again.)

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
My red was destroyed by Pepsi cola... :'(

But, I still have blue and yellow! (both of which rock...less so on yellow)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
What the heck? Uncle Meat isn't a Broomer anymore? This had better be the real April Fools joke.

... and he tried so hard for so long too. :(

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
My red was destroyed by Pepsi cola... :'(

But, I still have blue and yellow! (both of which rock...less so on yellow)
Lol, that kinda sucks.

And yeah, I didn't find Yellow to be quite as appealing as the other versions either. The way the characters are drawn just isn't as cool as in Red or Blue, imo.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
The animation didn't quite matter to me, it was just the fact that the difference from the other two was gimmick. And all the pokemon, which is weak (or at least that's how I remember it). They were the same game, but with pikachu as your starter (ok, maybe not all pokemon in the game :D).

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Just for the sake of completion:
Soundtrack (Pokemon red blue yellow) (Need some help on this one)
Thread View -- Route 1/2
Main Forum View -- Title Screen
Control Panel -- Viridian City/Pewter City
Main Page: title theme (you'll hear the opening fanfare if you haven't visited in 15 minutes, then the music for whatever page you're on)
Most User CP pages: Pallet Town
Forum Leaders: Team Rocket Hideout
New thread/reply: wild pokemon/trainer battle (I forget which is which)
Forum's thread listing: Route 12
EXCEPTIONS: Forum Games (Game Corner) and any tournament room (gym)
Who's Online/memberlist: Pokemon Tower
Viewing a thread: Route 1
EXCEPT Forum Awards 2006 results (Hall of Fame)
Every other page is Viridian City.

Then there's the evolution thing that you hear when you're submitting a quick edit or quick reply, and there's supposed to be a chime you get when you get the PM popup, but I dunno if it works. :p

valoem

Smash Journeyman
For the love of god please turn this horrid music off. I don't care about the pikachu background, but the music has GOT TO GO!

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the Proom should have the Pikachu skin longer too. Honestly, I'd like this is a choosable theme, music and all.

And tomorrow, when I'm on a faster connection, you are all doomed. Seriously. Aprils fools day is no excuse to be a ******.

People shouldn't try so hard to seem mature and just enjoy a simple joke. Turn down the volume on your comp if you hate the music, or just don't come here until it's gone if it bothers you that much. I'm sure you have better things to do then complain on a bulletin board.

Also, to commemorate this event, I drew a Hiemietar I hope to see added to the public avatar roster.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm assuming that's suposed to be "Epileptic" and why wouldn't it? There's nothing flashing.

Akseladden

Smash Rookie
try moving the scrollbar fast up...that gives me a headache...but anyway...fun times with pranks :)

Top Bottom