• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools - 07

dr.neo

Smash Champion
This made me lol for about 2.203948384720984032984 milliseconds. Then I got embaressed cause I was in computer class and everyone was like. Pokemon?

dr.neo

Smash Champion
What the heck? Uncle Meat isn't a Broomer anymore? This had better be the real April Fools joke.

... and he tried so hard for so long too. :(
Wrong, hes not a broomers anymore. No joke. And no he really didnt try hard for long because its the people who try too hard that wont get in.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really don't know if you would consider this an Easter Egg or not (or if it was even intentional), but I noticed that even in older posts, wherever a user posted "Smash World Forums", it has been changed to "Poké World Forums". I'm assuming that whatever script you guys ran to edit the site indiscriminantly (as I said earlier, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not) replaced the string "Smash World Forums" with "Poké World Forums" or something along those lines. As far as I know this is still in effect as I saw it in a few threads today.

Sorry for wasting your time if this is old news. ^_^

Skywalker

Space Jump
And tomorrow, when I'm on a faster connection, you are all doomed. Seriously. Aprils fools day is no excuse to be a ******.
I try to be a well behaved PRoomer.

:( :(
Is that traditional watercolor?

If I heard correctly, you said that it took about 30 minutes to make a Hiemietar; for 30 minutes, your artwork is pretty **** good.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might lock it. And it might not go to Giygas.

And I'm TRYING to get Pikamania to be the "Public" Hiemietar. Anyone can use it. I'm trying to make it so any member can use it though. So if you want to use it, be my guest. It's not customized. Also, Pikamania is marker.

Top Bottom