• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Wife

Smash Lord
People think of scar as really good, but they don't even know Jman. Its the old Zelgadis effect.
I'm honestly not trying to go after you personally, Jfox, but I gotta disagree:

If anyone has ever seeded Scar over JMan, then I'll admit you have a point. But I sincerely doubt it. For that matter, I'm not sure exactly who it is you are talking to that thinks Scar is better than JMan . . . Who are these people?

And who ever thought Zelgadis was good????? I go back farther than dirt and the very first time I heard his name was that people were making fun of him for a combo video where people didn't DI.

Possibly this effect is just in your head? I always thought you were plenty good enough to fight DJ Nintendo and Vanz. It's a newsflash to me that you think you aren't good enough to match up against those opponents.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
WOA WOA WOA WOA WOA, for the record, i did beat starz. I 2-0 him. I was very proud of that win. So dont take that away from me.

And you can ask Alex strife about that, because i got so much pleasure out of watching his face when i said i won (he was helping out and recording the results of the matches at pound)... priceless. for everything else, there is master card.

::sticks tongue out at reno::

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
LOL I love that video. Haha. Wtf @ a singles match on MK2.

Ultimascout, wanna $1 mm just for fun?
Sure. Sounds fun.

I don't think it was singles, I'm pretty sure it was a crew battle.

P.S. MKII is amazing and I'm going to counterpick everyone on it.

/800 posts

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
WOA WOA WOA WOA WOA, for the record, i did beat starz. I 2-0 him. I was very proud of that win. So dont take that away from me.

And you can ask Alex strife about that, because i got so much pleasure out of watching his face when i said i won (he was helping out and recording the results of the matches at pound)... priceless. for everything else, there is master card.

::sticks tongue out at reno::
I'm not gonna lie I was surprised too lol.

You are pretty beast for doing it though ;).

Aww poor Zelgadis T_T when I was a mega scrub I LOVED that video lol. I still watch it cuz some of the stuff he pulls off is like ... :confused:

Like at one point he infinite wall shined a falco LOL.

Ahh good times. Good times :bee:

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
"when i was a mega scrub"

What do you mean when you WERE? lol kidding. I understand if people were surprised. It's fine and comes with the upsets. I just wanted to clarify the situation. I'm not trying to brag. I'm not that good so.

In any case, I r rage in a bucket... and that is that.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
"when i was a mega scrub"

What do you mean when you WERE? lol kidding. I understand if people were surprised. It's fine and comes with the upsets. I just wanted to clarify the situation. I'm not trying to brag. I'm not that good so.

In any case, I r rage in a bucket... and that is that.
scrubby *** ganon haha kidding:laugh:

ill get u next time

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
People who ***** about seeding are upset about sucking at this game. I think everyone should just suck it the **** up, and I am right about this, and people agree with me. Get over it really. Either bust your *** to get good or LIG.

Cia

das kwl
I'm honestly not trying to go after you personally, Jfox, but I gotta disagree:

If anyone has ever seeded Scar over JMan, then I'll admit you have a point. But I sincerely doubt it. For that matter, I'm not sure exactly who it is you are talking to that thinks Scar is better than JMan . . . Who are these people?

And who ever thought Zelgadis was good????? I go back farther than dirt and the very first time I heard his name was that people were making fun of him for a combo video where people didn't DI.

Possibly this effect is just in your head? I always thought you were plenty good enough to fight DJ Nintendo and Vanz. It's a newsflash to me that you think you aren't good enough to match up against those opponents.
. . .

didn't Dark.Pch use this font??

Alukard

Smash Hero
wat a fan ... wife must feel good ... =]

well anyway ... i still feel sorry for the people who have to come up ... but EVERYONE DID IT ...

do u have any idea how much *** wupping me vanz jman hax dionis took when we started at W2Z and NYClan ... and by D A ughhhh ... the **** talk was unbearable ... but we still came back ... and tried harder.. granted ... i stopped after brawl ... because ike is cute ... but ... jesus beats me and **** talks ... so now i chain grab him =] ... so yea i'm coming *****

Alukard

Smash Hero
$5 venue, $10 singles, $10 doubles

please everyone bring exact change if u can PLEASE ... it makes my life easier lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm going to bring you mad small change I made at work tonight also since its circuit we should make doubleds20 per team

JFox

Smash Hero
Wife- how you ever played Vanz or DJ before? Please be sure to do so, I'd be interested in seeing it.

I'm super psyched for this.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Nice bigger prize for me and jman. We intend to stay undefeated at these tournaments. I actually practiced this time, we are going to ****. Cocky yes? Are you going to do something about it? I hope so I want some serious challenge. :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Nice bigger prize for me and jman. We intend to stay undefeated at these tournaments. I actually practiced this time, we are going to ****. Cocky yes? Are you going to do something about it? I hope so I want some serious challenge. :)
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*

This game's winner is....
doyoung :bee:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
My chances of making this are looking slimmer by the minute, im not down to get lost in a city i dont know at all. Unless someone explains to me how to get to this mofo, or hazzard responds with the ride situation i wont be there *tear*
and its definetly blood initiation days so yeah.. if u do come watch ur back

Hax

Smash Champion
god d.amn dionis that is crazy lol.. i was gonna be michael jackson for halloween but i was scared of the bloods initiation thing. no joke tho i had the costume LMAO

but umm yea id love to come tomorrow. too bad its late and idk how to get there, lol

soo

who wants to come with me? =)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
are you serious?? are you effing serious??
im deadserious, it was on the news, the first girl that was reported to be stabbed was early in the morning...people trying mad hard to get into the bloods huh? :ohwell: **** is ******** and sad cant enjoy a holiday withouht having to watch your back

D1

Banned via Administration
I was definitely rockin all black today, along w/ my black KKK hoody that I always wear in the winter. And I had the red celly and the red and black MLG bookbag...no one fvcked w/ me today either...actually heads looked at me as if I was gonna do sh** to them LMFAO!

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm not sure exactly who it is you are talking to that thinks Scar is better than JMan . . . Who are these people?
JFox is talking about the large number of smashers who know who I am and think of me as a "pro" or very high level player and who have never heard of JMan, which actually has become much smaller since his performance at FAST and the other tourneys he's ***** at.

But no I don't think I can be compared to Zelgadis, yes my combo vid put me on the map, but like the vids of me ****** very good people in tourney are what kept me interesting, also the fact that for about 4 months I received nothing but what, top 4? Up until SATS when I got 5th because Pakman ***** me.

And since the ASG incident I'm much less popular anyways so I think my "fame" approximately equals my skill level. Just ask RaynEx.

D1

Banned via Administration
Everytime Scar posts I re-read the word Electrifying...curse the color yellow for grabbing my eye's attention so well.

Linguini

Smash Master
holy **** im madddd hung over, halloween in ny is nuts!

ilovenyc

alukardsies, ill give ya a call at like 10 to meet up at the bus station on 178th.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Those girls had it coming though Vanz

All I was trying to say was hi to them

They ignored me so I ended their careers.

*in wolverine voice*

Let's go punk!! (Chiiiiiink!!)

(((This is a joke NYPD and any other agencies that may read this and want to pursue further questioning. I might not get a positive result from every single girl I approach but I would never kill someone.)))

>.>

On purpose...

Good d**k ftw

This post will either buy me a ticket directly to hell or one of it's affiliates lmao

Top Bottom