• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Would i gey a discount if i bring a full setup or half a setup?

:phone:
full ... and its $2 ... if i use half the set up its $1

also ... i'm going to be arriving at 2-2:30 because of work and things of the sort( i'll run brackets in like an hour tops like always ^_~) ... m2k doh and some others are goin to be there and stuff so get your pro training while u can ... nyc doesn't have good peach players anymore ;( ... so take advantage ... sorry for the inconvenience peeps ... see you guys tomorrow !!!!

Niko45

Smash Master
Well as of now I have no ride but I'm down to go if someone is willing to scoop me (287 and I-95 intersection area). I can throw gas $

:phone:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Welp :\ I am coming thru via public transit with the one and only crismas ya no more sads only happiness !

BUTTTTTTT....If anyone from NJ or NY can give us a ride i'll pay gas or even provide a car with an EZ Pass

PK Webb

Smash Champion
like there were mad new heads.....i mean like ppl who couldn't wavedash new.....they were kool tho, i had mad fun.

Max?

Smash Champion
Wtf Tristate?

This just backs up my theory that I singlehandidly bring the life and the hype to this scene. The second I announce I'm moving, people stop giving a ****.

Looking forward to those **** NE turnouts.

cmac

Smash Cadet
Mount Vernon NY (Holidays) Elon, NC (School Terms)
like there were mad new heads.....i mean like ppl who couldn't wavedash new.....they were kool tho, i had mad fun.
I thought I'd let u know. They really had a lot of fun at the tournement. Thanks for playing with us. They said afterward we left if their was another no johns or something comes up they'd be interested in going.
Even though it was the best turnout I still had a lot of fun too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks Alukard for hosting. It was fun.

Shout outs:

Storms: Good stuff man! Would like to play you again.
Chrismas: Don't know what really happened there. GOod stuff, I don't know why I won the first match, cuz I was having trouble after wards. I look forward to playing you again.
Strife: Good to see you playing some melee for a bit haha. Look, now I"m home and I wanna play a game but i'm sleeeepyyy.
Twebb: Sup. Didn't play you, maybe next time.
M2k: BBq armpit
Doh: Sorry to hear about the mess up in the last match. lol melee physics
No Cash: Good stuff man... I forgot who you played tho...
Ranmaru: Get better

Max?

Smash Champion
No one can replace me. I have like, a personality, I stand out, I make things happen. It has nothing to do with me being a Doc main. It has everything to do with me being the ****ing man tho.

Velocity is good tho. BUT IF IT AIN'T THE OT......

PK Webb

Smash Champion
even tho it was a small turn out and alu does indeed have a life.....results would be great appreciated

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah true it would be nice.

Also hopefully I can play OTG before he moves.

Max?

Smash Champion
Alu plays a game that takes skill guys, and has more than 2 buttons. He can't be bothered to deal with us low life smash players.

Top Bottom