• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No one can replace me. I have like, a personality, I stand out, I make things happen. It has nothing to do with me being a Doc main. It has everything to do with me being the ****ing man tho.

Velocity is good tho. BUT IF IT AIN'T THE OT......
Very odd, I was just talking about something similar to this a few days ago to some smashers. I said to them, it's sometimes not about skills that gets you recognized but who you are. Why does every time I bring up a subject, someone else is probably talking about it as well. I swear the universe is connected in someway that we don't know of.. like subtle energy changes that we all feel and then it turns into a theme where we all share. It's totally not BS.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i used DoH's laptop buuuuut off the top of my head

1 m2k
2 hbk
3 doh
4 twebb

and there were like 9 entrants ...

also i work everyday and i also have a pretty good social life :D ... also melee doubles is better then any game on earth .

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Very odd, I was just talking about something similar to this a few days ago to some smashers. I said to them, it's sometimes not about skills that gets you recognized but who you are. Why does every time I bring up a subject, someone else is probably talking about it as well. I swear the universe is connected in someway that we don't know of.. like subtle energy changes that we all feel and then it turns into a theme where we all share. It's totally not BS.
Kage have you ever tried the ganja?

Max?

Smash Champion
Why does every time I bring up a subject, someone else is probably talking about it as well. I swear the universe is connected in someway that we don't know of.. like subtle energy changes that we all feel and then it turns into a theme where we all share. It's totally not BS.
Kage, you and I are on the same wavelength here my doo, trust me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage have you ever tried the ganja?
I don't need petty things to know the truth. =P And even then I'm far from it, there's just so many things to explore. I don't want to live in ignorance like the rest, if the body is made of energy then that means we pretty much have mini-universes inside us. I've seen that in quantum physics, it's sick. And if that's true then we have no idea how things influence us which is why I want to know how all this works. We just think we know because it's much easier that way.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i updated the thread ... hows febuary 4th for the return of no johns?! post post post!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Cmon homies ... Wheres eggm at ...??? U coming to this ... I know jmam and hax basically out so the moneyy is actualy up for grabs !!! Niko ??? Twebb!!??

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
no jman/hax?????????? HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
You won't see Eggm for a while unfortunately. I prob can't make this the semester starts around this time but you'll see me by train at one definitely.

Max?

Smash Champion
I won't be around for awhile, you guys have fun tho.

I hope G$ goes Fox at this so you guys can get footage for your respective combo videos.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I won't be around for awhile, you guys have fun tho.

I hope G$ goes Fox at this so you guys can get footage for your respective combo videos.
We'll miss you man.

And Loool G fox free

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i need a teammate....................crismas?
WORDDDD I'm down :) as long as teams actually happens this time *shifty eyes* EVERYONE BETTER ENTER DAMMIT! This is my make up for Apex time lol.

Woah... Tetra? o_o olddd school hype!

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Wow Jman and Hax not coming? Usually it's either one or the other or both show up, but this is the first time I've heard that both are not coming.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Aka camping till they sd 4 times

:phone:
Nah bro. I been stopped camping a mad long time ago. Now if someone is being mad boring camping me really ****ing hard for no reason, then best believe I'm gonna camp them back tenfold to give 'em a dose of their own medicine. I'm the wrong person to camp. In addition, if someone SD's four times or whatever amount, thats their problem.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
lol you def are the wrong person to camp without a doubt.

*speaking from experience*

Its likely that I am coming to this since I do not work weekends anymore. THAT FELT SO GOOD TO SAY.

Alukard

Smash Hero
jman and hax might come who knows but they rarely come .. jesus has a job! ... and hax is MIA so yea ... i dont really know ... we'll see tho! but i'm hyped for this !! i wanna play teams tho!! ... *****z dont respect the doubles -___- LOL

Top Bottom