• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Max?

Smash Champion
If people are deciding between this and the Sudden Death the week before (aka, this weekend) you should to Sudden Death, cause I'm out and you aren't going to be getting exposed to Swag with me gone.

Max?

Smash Champion
CT is on the horizon, tho I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to play :(

We'll def figure something out tho, especially if mogwai is willing to host.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg ... teams had to be cancelled due to low turn out !? WTF is up with that people!? ... cmon step it up ... i really dont want EC to suck at our biggest major yet >_> ... seriously

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ew. Your Falco is whack. Go away... :D please tell me your semester is almost done btw.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Teczero's falco is decent. I vaguely remember us going even in some falco ditto at some no johns. :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
My falco is okay, I'm practicing and playing him a lot though I can see why so many falco players are out there. He's so god damn fun.

I definitely need to learn more tricks, and safer options though.

D1

Banned via Administration
omg ... teams had to be cancelled due to low turn out !? WTF is up with that people!? ... cmon step it up ... i really dont want EC to suck at our biggest major yet >_> ... seriously
I'll blame it on lack of encouraged players wanting to enter. The ones that usually do enter couldn't make it anyway, and the ones that usually just play friendlies...played friendlies.

Anyway best of luck at this errbody, I'll be rooting for you guys while I'm at work!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ word this x 20493029432 :bee:

Haley, if you're going to this is Jonny driving? And may I hitch a ride if so.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Anyone in NYC that knows how to drive? I have a car ready xD I want to bring me / xvik and others

I MAY enter get hyped!

Max?

Smash Champion
Well seeing as how I blatantly misspelled "Grammar" in my previous post, apparently you aren't that perceptive ;)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Gonna be a close cut. I'm waiting for payment for a phone that I sold online. If I receive payment by tomorrow or even sat morning, I'll be here. If not... :(

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
So depending on when I get back/if i have things to do/if my car is de-sploded, i might show up. If I do show up, it'll after the tourney has started most likely.

Top Bottom