• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tim, I still need one.

If you don't show up, basically I'm teaming with Max lol

Though, I might not show up so if you wanna be safe go ahead and find another teammate.

Max?

Smash Champion
Sorry boys, I'm actually in hot demand and teaming with PC. Maybe you should put me as a tier 1 pick next time. The ot > m2fake

Hax

Smash Champion
Jason wanna team if i'm able to make it to this? doesn't look like jesus is going

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Haha Jason if you're still free to team when i get there I'm down.

Basically I guess I'll see who I'm teaming with at the venue. Lol

Yo Aziz why don't we say **** this **** and me and you team LOL. Always wanted to try to team with you at least once =3

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
I want to see videos of this, I'm a big fan of PC Chris.

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah definitely not because i rather everyone be able to have enough money to enter ROM4 =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
HYPE!? .... lets gooooooooo ... i want ton of people at this ... we need to practice for apex so EC can place well in both events !!!

everyone that can please come i really want to play tons of friendlies ... im not even going to be bringing mvc!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I want to come, but only if we finish singles by 7 or 8. The last Nanuet train leaves at 8:15pm :(

I know you guys like to play as much as possible tho. If I do come I'll record.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
HYPE BUT...... i got a speeding ticket soooo gotta choose between this and sudden death...................welp see me here nigahs sry d1 its just less hassle for me to get here

Alukard

Smash Hero
Aw yeah MONEYTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

Same day as Grab the Coins, though, homie! :dazwa:
me and the rest of nyc need to train up ... we slacking ... also aint no one going to MA from nyc ... we got 1 driver and its G$ and he doesn't even take me to no johns anymore LOL sooo imagine up to MA ... not happening

Oh dates of smash tourneys.
check my reply to hab

I might show up maaaaaaaaaaybe.

Hopefully even.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway ... me dj dionis g$ are all feening to practice ... so lets gooo people ... come through and lets playyyyy ... PLEASE apex is probably going to be the only big tourney ima be able to fully compete in !!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I actually have a pretty good reason to say maybe.

I should be done with school this semester by the 15th?

But one of my friends is graduating this semester so if he wants to party and ****. Ya know.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Oh im not complaining Brian, I think we've had this talk before. I am actually happy that I have something closer. I was actually considering grab the coins, but in terms of gas and time and mileage no johns is a great victory for me, since I work 30min away. I was just kind of anticipating the reaction.

anyways, seeya there. I need to practice and I need a teammate

dionis coming back this time? I will believe it when I see it. Next thing you know, Wes will be back.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Oh im not complaining Brian, I think we've had this talk before. I am actually happy that I have something closer. I was actually considering grab the coins, but in terms of gas and time and mileage no johns is a great victory for me, since I work 30min away. I was just kind of anticipating the reaction.

anyways, seeya there. I need to practice and I need a teammate

dionis coming back this time? I will believe it when I see it. Next thing you know, Wes will be back.
yea man ... theres nothing i can do ... dates are getting hard to get now ... especially to go out of state ... its really the driver situation ... because if we had more cars ... then gas wouldn't be a prob because our players will fill cars up and split it ... but we dont have that luxury anymore =\ ...

either wayy MA (cept for like 2-4 people) is ***

that pop off was brought to u by the
$moneyteam$

Tecedit: I totally mod this now =3

so stop that

Alukard

Smash Hero
I think this is tournament #3 this year that I've run with the same date as No Johns.. Too good!
hold that L ... seriously though u know dam well no one from tristate is going because they barely ****ing make it to no johns ... AGAIN WE HAVE 2 DRIVERS!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
hold that L ... seriously though u know dam well no one from tristate is going because they barely ****ing make it to no johns ... AGAIN WE HAVE 2 DRIVERS!
Nah I know. Not worth being salty over.. Smash community doesn't need any drama <3

Nobody from NE really drives over to Tristate except for ROM or particularly larger ones anyway. No worries! Hope this goes well

Top Bottom