• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Swift, chances are I can't make this because i think I have an AP test this day. If time allows I'll do my best, but at the best I'd be somewhat late for doubles
then again it is a NoJohns so I might be able to get there in time :p

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I will ditto anyone.

I am up in the air so far with teammates. I wait til the last minuite to optimize my chances of the best teammate....that seems to be the way here in the tristate.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yoooo hype for this weekend !!! <3 my homies !!! lets get some classic trash talk for winner finals and grandfinals for singles and doubles ... also all the really good bracket matches !! we need that hype people!!! =]

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I'll be your ride Kim... I'm going to this.

Yo wtf... you miss one No Johns and it's like you missed a year of action. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll be your ride Kim... I'm going to this.

Yo wtf... you miss one No Johns and it's like you missed a year of action. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU need to stop disappearing so much :urg:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
How can you wonder if you're alive, if you're BREATHING then you're livin' ;D

*goes away*

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey guys, I have a fellow smasher friend from Denmark who will be in New York in the next couple of days.

I told him there was this tournament series happening in NY and tried to find the thread for him. I'd like to know a few things:
- is the venue still the same as the one indicated on the OP?
- at what time does the event start/end?
- is there any pre-registration required?

Thanks for your time. My friend (Kukzzzz) will soon be posting on the thread himself.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Awesome! :)

-Yup, same venue as in the OP
-The event on average starts around 1-2pm (sometimes a little later)
-No pre-reg required!

If he needs any recommendations on public trans I can do my best to help.

Kukzzzz

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'll be in NYC from the 28th till the 2nd. I have no idea if I'm going to be able to make this though. I will need some recommendations on public trans indeed, though. ;)

Top Bottom