• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
try...

TRY

Are you serious guys? We need to go here. It will be one of the last chances to practice before ROM4. Though I understand cause school is starting up. LOL

I will be here with the hype crew :).

Also...I hope to see Prog there so we can work on our technology/streaming/recording to make this a better experience for everyone.

Alukard

Smash Hero
try...

TRY

Are you serious guys? We need to go here. It will be one of the last chances to practice before ROM4. Though I understand cause school is starting up. LOL
THIS! ... seriously guys its the last no johns before ROM4!! ... lets gooooo hype hype hype!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Every single time I see that ****en pic I lol

And yea, I'll prolly need a teammate. Brian?

I'll be sure to warm up my fox for this.
yooo we living! ... i'm down i wont let you down bro!

ALSO LMAOOO at the .gif and the nah dog

GOTM

Smash Champion
can i just say how much i love that the inui rule i made up ages ago is still used in every tournament. brawl included which is hilarious, lol.

Top Bottom