• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Veril

Frame Savant
So yea I need a ride now.
You need to get yourself to Grand Central, and then to White Plains. Sometime next friday, preferably early to late afternoon. I don't have class or clinical time friday, so I'm flexible. Clinicals don't start until the 15th, so I won't be ***** by work until then... which means I'm a-ok for going to this tourney. Don't worry about gas money, I know train fare is a pain.

Gon' get *****, obviously (first melee tourney in like 4 years). Though since I choose to enter, I guess it is consensual and thus not ****. Oh semantics.

Bringing a setup as per usual.

Sup' melee scene, I heard you were pretty cool and stuff.

strawhats

Smash Master
Soooooo hyped for this. I doubt sol will show up due to hangover johns, doubt slox can pay for both singles and doubles, niko hates doubles, sum1 team with me I'm kinda ok @ this game =)

:phone:
If Anthony can't handle doubles I'll cover him. I kind of want to see how well you guys would work together. Him maining falcon and you being **** with fox. Not to mention I'm not entering teams, so I figure why not.

crush

Smash Master
so it turns out i can come to this and we were gonna but alukards saying hes gonna triple my venue fee and i dont have 30 dollars anywhere so i cant come :urg:

crush

Smash Master
Dude can you just make my venue fee normal I can't come if its 30 dollars 10 dollars is better than nothing and 3 and a half minutes is not worth 20 dollars.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
y yall go so hard on crush???????? crush come thru alu just kiddin...............................................i hope

edit: just saw the combo vid......alu charge him like 50 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol naw i made a pretty horrible combo vid like almost a year ago sooooo i cant say nothin

Codi

Smash Ace
we should have everystage legal but any stage thats big or has a factor that makes it unfair for a player has a time limit of 5 minutes :p

Alukard

Smash Hero
Dude can you just make my venue fee normal I can't come if its 30 dollars 10 dollars is better than nothing and 3 and a half minutes is not worth 20 dollars.

yo i'm obviously kidding bro LMAO

Sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik

God your sheik is gay though.
i know >=] ... HAIL RED SHEIKAH!

shes *** in doubles unless its me or you tho =]
Lol @ inflated venue fee HAHA!
hahaha i can't believe he took me serious tho >_<

I mean, how else can we get quality, entertaining matches like that without pokefloats?
when are we teaming again ?! ... we'll go double sheik and no one can stop us... cuz we will actually try ... and just play volleyball again :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
but I always house the MD/VA people

I mean I almost expect them in my hotel rooms for every major I go to xD

seriously though I am housing MacD and unlike a hotel room I have family here so I like to keep it to a minimal.

I do have a friend who can house ( Xvik ) so I will see if he is going to no johns and if he is I will drive him and MD/VA can stay over.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
we should have everystage legal but any stage thats big or has a factor that makes it unfair for a player has a time limit of 5 minutes :p

I think the Bottom part of Hyrule temple should be legal with no time limit (if you get knocked out of it you have to come back down asap).

I will also MM any captain falcon there.

Codi

Smash Ace
I think the Bottom part of Hyrule temple should be legal with no time limit (if you get knocked out of it you have to come back down asap).

I will also MM any captain falcon there.
If I find a way to go or find people to come with me I will defiantly take you up on that offer.....all character mm? 1$ per character?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Brian, I would team with you for any tourney bro. I mean I asked Macd cuz its McCain and he's one of those players I always wanted to team with him at least once but any other tourney I am down dude.

Top Bottom