• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
If anyone can house MDVA, shoot me a PM ... looking like I can wrangle up 1 car of 5 so far
lets go people ... help this guy out!!! the more the merrier always ... and PLEASE try to get here early wenbo if u guys do decide to come ... because i will be very strict with when i start this time ... because i really really want to get draft crews to happen early !!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We're most likely going to stay one night (maybe Friday) so being late shouldn't be an issue

Would like to save some $$$ on housing though ^_^

Niko45

Smash Master
Oh, I forgot to ask if someone can give me a ride to this? Max is not going so I need some help! Twebb? G? Is MOGWAI going!?

Alukard

Smash Hero
How dare you to be retired after that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJf6olgfbp4 lol.
dam that was soo ****!! LOL ... honestly the game is fun but i still need that drive to play ... jman wants me to start playing again "yo man u should start playing again ... so you can get 3rd like before behind me and aziz ... I HATE 3rd and 4th place!

BTW is canada coming to this!? LOL

We're most likely going to stay one night (maybe Friday) so being late shouldn't be an issue

Would like to save some $$$ on housing though ^_^
o good **** ... but dam ... we really need u guys to get housed ... keep posting up when u can and i'll keep looking and asking around ! MD VA HYPE!

Super hypeteezy, you already know the kids are coming in full forceezy.
smooth ... just make sure u guys get here on time !!!! for some reason ya stay late! -__-

Oh, I forgot to ask if someone can give me a ride to this? Max is not going so I need some help! Twebb? G? Is MOGWAI going!?
someone help this guy !!! ... he is going to get a good seeding this time !!!(third place this past weekend) so help him out!!! <3 ^_^
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

thinking about it...
mogwai stop trollin .. you aren't going to come

Niko45

Smash Master
GOOD SEED SWAG!

Yo Wes you should reaaaally come dude. I was mad hype last week, thought you were coming to Wild Wings with us for a sec.

Codi

Smash Ace
chain ace hows the controller working out for you still good?

and unfortunately i don't think i am making this one I'm in hawaii right now and i got to catch up on money so unless i can get more hours and somehow get sat off i don't think its happening =[

Alukard

Smash Hero
That card is so broken, shouldnt even be allowed in the deck

:phone:
SUUPPPPER BROKEN!

fml, niko needs a ride, sensei's potentially coming and you ****ers just HAD to put it on Labor Day weekend when my girlfriend is almost certainly going to play the girlfriend card and make me do **** with her...
i hate that card ... definitely is too good

This sounds like fun...I need a teammate :D

Oh and a ride from Newark ^^

I got some Binaural beats for the car ride :)
wooooooow

niko where do you live...if d1 is driving we might have room for u
good ****!

Max?

Smash Champion
Really wish I could join you guys at this so I can get 3rd in teams and 4th or 5th in singles.

Family comes first tho. See y'all at the next one.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Soooooo hyped for this. I doubt sol will show up due to hangover johns, doubt slox can pay for both singles and doubles, niko hates doubles, sum1 team with me I'm kinda ok @ this game =)

:phone:

Top Bottom