• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

LLDL

Smash Hero
The one no john's I cant go to.. has mango milktea and macd...Lol.

Oh well, the space age recording technology has been passed on to t.webb, will be hype. And I've started the uploads from the previous no johns also.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Hey Mccain, entry fees in the East Coast are double, so you'll be getting double what you normally get in West Coast.

;D

But seriously go and have fun. Playing new people is really refreshing, made me love Melee again.
and yet, i'm still going to have to play against mango in teams.... siiiiiiiiiiiiigh

but that's what i'm hoping for

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
3 possible attendees pre-shoutouts...

Mango -- Your Falcon vs My Link, come at me bro. I didn't **** cause you were drunk ;)
MacD -- Also get at my Link, Peach is OM NOM NOM
Milktea -- Sup

PK Webb

Smash Champion
pre shouts huh ok heres mine

every1 especially g$: im coming for u

edit: got my recording setup running just need to run a few more tests..........HYPED

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Nice avatar Cristin. Idk if I'm going to come now..

Most likely I'll see y'all there tho.
A slot for 9th jus opened up lol
If u guys want to be recorded remember to press play....I can't stress how important that is. I won't be babysitting my cpu and missing out on friendlies. So press capture. Type in the file name whoever vs whoever. Hit ok. Then play. After the match stop capture. I have no problems deleting vids if idk who they are of. Don't like it bring ur own capture card=)

G$-REMATCH???????? THE TRILOGY????????

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
Whoops, I thought this was the Sudden Death Thread, I should be coming to this. Idk about Sudden Death tho.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Brian you should really update the OP. It would help a bit.
hmmm ... how so? rules?

Brian, the CT thread has been watching your recent SRK antics and we love you forever for it.

"Take them rollerblades off *****, I'm about to **** you up..."

:laugh:
hahaha mogwai ... u know that dude had that coming to him ... homie backpedals and has the logic of a spoiled 4 year old ... i'm happy u enjoyed it cuz he really is trash LOL

Those videos were funny.

<3

Watching Pof get owned makes me:

LMAOOO ... you and mogwai better at LEAST show up to rom4 =]

I will be at this and in tournament im only using my new main, Roy.

:phone:
u better be joking!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oh just general stuff like dates, times, rules and anything else. it still says monthlies start aug 30th lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
happy alex ?! LOL ... i mean by now everyone knows wats up and the new players hit me up via aim and phone either way or PM's LOL ... but its no big deal to just do it ... so yea ... i'm really stoked to see everyone packed again so we can make this into a really fun event again!!! lets go guys!!!

PLEASE PLEASE come early ... i will be starting doubles at 2pm !!! i'm sooo serious !!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
happy alex ?! LOL ... i mean by now everyone knows wats up and the new players hit me up via aim and phone either way or PM's LOL ... but its no big deal to just do it ... so yea ... i'm really stoked to see everyone packed again so we can make this into a really fun event again!!! lets go guys!!!

haha I know brian but being organized helps a LOT. Ask cristin xD.

BTW you should just put up results more...it helps TREMENDOUSLY having a history we can look up on who played who and such ( like ELO for No johns xD )

sorry if im nitpicking I just wanna suggest somethings u know.

Also I am coming to this with cristin/d1 and two others probably :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents

BTW you should just put up results more...it helps TREMENDOUSLY having a history we can look up on who played who and such ( like ELO for No johns xD )

Oh, I'm a super stickler for organization and archiving ish >________< jfkdaljfkldsajfjdkasl;fjk

MacD

Banned via Administration

i hope i'm one of those since i'm staying with you :p

also, people come to alex strifes and play me in melee before the tourney cause i'll be there and wanting to melee and stuff!!!!!!!! thursday or friday. or take me out to do fun things if you want to.

Top Bottom