• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
im back in the recording game........commentary any1?????
yooo i'm in there i really want to commentate ... serious commentary though ... i'm hype for this ... cuz i dont have anything to do during singles LOL

Idk if I can make it, might be lacking a ride. I'll see what I can work out though.
yooo please try to ... last time u and the rest of the peeps u came with were definitely keeping the hype and amazingness going ... and i'll seed u guys so u wont play each unless u guys lose in the complete and utter specific time so that u'll meet in losers LOL ... i did that last time but i doubt u guys will strike lightning twice LOL

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
yooo please try to ... last time u and the rest of the peeps u came with were definitely keeping the hype and amazingness going ... and i'll seed u guys so u wont play each unless u guys lose in the complete and utter specific time so that u'll meet in losers LOL ... i did that last time but i doubt u guys will strike lightning twice LOL
Thing is, our ride (Ben, the guy with the beard y'all probably don't remember) is going back to school in PA, and a lot of the MA crew is dispersing for school. However, some old faces are coming back for school, but the chances of us having a ride for certain are slimmer than sheik's waist. Then again, I know smashers with cars, so while I wouldn't say we'll be there in such force as we were last time, it's definitely not out of the question for us to bring 3 or 4 kids to this next one. Either way, if there's a car headed down for this from MA, I'll get in the trunk if it means getting here.

Don't worry about the little catastrophe from last time. It was pretty weak that the entire car had to take ourselves out, but i suppose worse things have happened. If it happens twice, well. . . We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Hope to see y'all here. :3

Max?

Smash Champion
I sincerely doubt that Brian intentionally pitted the Mass teams against one another. It's the nature of seeding and making a bracket, it happens. You guys should just win and then it won't be a problem.

Alukard

Smash Hero
basically wat otg said lol ... u guys weren't supposed to play each other in losers ... it just so happened u lost at that specific time...

anyway ... milktea, mango, macd, and cort need rides ... if u can help let me kno if u can't get a hold of them ... thanks!

_milktea

Smash Lord
I think me and Mango found a ride. See you guys there :).

Bringing dat Genesis crew back; MacD, Arc, Mango, possibly Joey <3.

:dazwa:

...always wanted to do that but never post LOL.

The Irish Mafia

basically wat otg said lol ... u guys weren't supposed to play each other in losers ... it just so happened u lost at that specific time...

anyway ... milktea, mango, macd, and cort need rides ... if u can help let me kno if u can't get a hold of them ... thanks!
Oh yeah, I know it wasn't intentional, it just sucked that it turned out that way, so no hard feelings and whatnot. :)
Crush is going, so I'll be catching a ride with him. See y'all here :3

Alukard

Smash Hero
I think me and Mango found a ride. See you guys there :).

Bringing dat Genesis crew back; MacD, Arc, Mango, possibly Joey <3.

:dazwa:

...always wanted to do that but never post LOL.
damm all those people!?! hyyyyyype ... i just hope that if joey comes now that he can make it back for rom4 ... **** same for macd ... MANGO promised he's coming to rom4 already =]
I am just mad that HAB's sig cycles with quotes.
werd right ... when i saw his post i read his sig and then kept scrolling ... then when i refresh to see new posts i see a new sig ... i'm like WTF! is he really changing them that fast LOL

Oh yeah, I know it wasn't intentional, it just sucked that it turned out that way, so no hard feelings and whatnot. :)
Crush is going, so I'll be catching a ride with him. See y'all here :3
good ****... hopefully all the others can make it too cuz it looks like this is going to be a big one again ... if we can get a bunch of confirms now ... and have chain ace do me one of them hype lists ... i can get the whole place for us on this day ^_^

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yo, I don't wanna be a hype killer, but you may have the wrong Joey, Alu ;P

Basically have to auto-confirm because of the people going.
This is right after my birthday so like.... <3

a nub

Smash Ace
I'm kinda tight I'm going back to college less than a week before this one

maybe I can convince rochester to go so I can make the 6 hour trip back to non-fake ny right after moving in lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo, I don't wanna be a hype killer, but you may have the wrong Joey, Alu ;P

Basically have to auto-confirm because of the people going.
This is right after my birthday so like.... <3
yooo ... i didn't know it was that joey lol ... but i'm definitely happy its not him so he can make it to rom 4
Haha, sorry Alu! I'm talking about EC Joey =P. The one that's practically my brother XD..
LOLOLOL i always thought it was ur brother ... remember when i asked LOL
Well since no one asked yet....

McCain, wanna team? We can jump up and down when we see each other like pound 5 again too.

=3
... omfg ... me and g$ are winning this next no johns ... we definitely let the last one slip away after being in WF's ... -___-

MacD

damm all those people!?! hyyyyyype ... i just hope that if joey comes now that he can make it back for rom4 ... **** same for macd ... MANGO promised he's coming to rom4 already =]
this is on my parents dime so it doesn't affect me going to rom 4.... my joblessness and school on the other hand..... but i def wanna go

Well since no one asked yet....

McCain, wanna team? We can jump up and down when we see each other like pound 5 again too.

=3
awwwww yea!!!!! i'll talk to you later but i'm pretty sure we should. m2k messaged me some weird bs that i didn't understand so i gotta get that sorted out lol

... omfg ... me and g$ are winning this next no johns ... we definitely let the last one slip away after being in WF's ... -___-
nah brah not when i'm in town

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Why y'all mad at my sig? Haters.

And it looks like I won't be coming to this. Right around the start of the school year and I may, fingers crossed, have a job.

ROM4, though, let's go!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
this is on my parents dime so it doesn't affect me going to rom 4.... my joblessness and school on the other hand..... but i def wanna go

awwwww yea!!!!! i'll talk to you later but i'm pretty sure we should. m2k messaged me some weird bs that i didn't understand so i gotta get that sorted out lol

nah brah not when i'm in town
Hey Mccain, entry fees in the East Coast are double, so you'll be getting double what you normally get in West Coast.

;D

But seriously go and have fun. Playing new people is really refreshing, made me love Melee again.

Top Bottom