• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

R3N0

Smash Lord
of course its gonna be hot... i mean just look at all the hotties who are attending..

me...
hardgay...
jman...
eggm...
hazz..
hbk...
alukard..
dj...
etc.etc.

we're just all so sexy. of course its gonna reach upwards to the temperature of the sun.
but there will be enough room. we usually just use one long table... for about 30 people. so its roughly enough b/c its like the basement.. its pretty big.. and if you have.. omfg im so hot .. i have hot flashes because im a woman with a yeast infection, you can always get a bottle of poland spring for a dollar upstairs and you can just go upstairs and get some fresh air.. only to return to get ***** by...
wife..
m2k..
cort...
etc..

I'm at school so thats why I'm sitting around typing a long a$$ post.. usually i keep my posts to a minimum.. BUT YEAH this event will also cost i think 10 for doubles 10-20 for singles.. seeing how its a circuit event.... .. . . . . or somethin like that... WHO KNOWS! *puzzled* i suggest bringing 40 for 1. food 2. entrance fees 3. venue fee.

There is a dominoes literally right next door. its like attached to the store. if you miss it, you're ********. ******** and should feel ashamed.

If you prefer pizza of another kind, there is pizzahut one block away. The pizzones are ****.

In other news, anyone wanna MM? still?

btwwwww D1, MIGHT BE COMING TO THIS...

and hes still beast as ever. JUST btw.

------------------------
super hype!

JFox

Smash Hero
this place is not small, it should have enough space for everyone. Its just its a basement, so its gonna get hot cuz theres no where for all the body heat to escape. But the temp MAY be slightly better if its cold out. Who knows.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
D1!?!?!?!?! If Hoyo comes I'm selling something very valuable or something so I can make it. I gotta team with D1 or Hoyo again. **** TEAMS!!! ^_^

Now to get there.....*thinks*
Hoyo is going?! I think I'll have to confirm this first LOL cause I'll be friggin tight! That's mah original partner XD man I'm so mad I'm not going to this.

Top Bottom