• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

JFox

Smash Hero
yes, yes, and yes!

pc and bum ain't gonna be there, what a bummer
bum might show. he showed up for a brawl tourney in jersey, which was further than this one. This is just a bus ride, its costs like a total of $6 in transportation.

:urg: ughwhat am i saying, theres no way, lol :urg:

Alukard

Smash Hero
Bum are u tryin to get me back for saying i was going to play brawl at ur tourney and didn't show up ... or are u really going to come lol ... u kno melee is too fun =]

(till u get gay'd by well you all kno melee)

Alukard

Smash Hero
well bum knows he is beast in brawl so he goes for that money lol ... melee he is rusty ... but yea ... once he went to LI for brawl i was like this ***** is starting to travel ... i gotta get him into melee lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well bum knows he is beast in brawl so he goes for that money lol ... melee he is rusty ... but yea ... once he went to LI for brawl i was like this ***** is starting to travel ... i gotta get him into melee lol
Yea.. but in melee he had ridiculous skill.

He coulda easily made a lot of money in melee back then too.

I think he just decided to finally put up with traveling. Although I can't say for sure >_>.

Scar

#HarveyDent
hayden panettiere

also both crew battles are being posted tonight thx to ChiboSempai's awesome youtube account and the password being stored on my computer.

BUM163

Smash Lord
bum will try to be ready for this....... try lol. wow people are gonna be in a for a shock when they see good old rusty bum in melee. i do travel for the money, competition and the sexy players lol. who doesn't?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is the price still
$5 venue
$5 each doubles
$10 singles?
i thought it was more but thats what the first post said, and i just wanted to make sure

GOTM

Smash Champion
mark have u found a ride yet? didnt u say velocity and pakman were full, and ultimascout probably was full? i def. cant drive

JFox

Smash Hero
you peesha sh*ts better find a way.

oh @ chibo- its $10 for doubles according to the other thread. this one says 5, other one says 10. so it would be 5,10,10.

JFox

Smash Hero
I think we already have mass loads. Like I said before, I would be surprised if we had less that 60 people. Not to say all of them will enter singles, but most prob will.

This basement is gonna get so mother****in hot, it will be like a steamroom. Ugh.

Linguini

Smash Master
I think we already have mass loads. Like I said before, I would be surprised if we had less that 60 people. Not to say all of them will enter singles, but most prob will.

This basement is gonna get so mother****in hot, it will be like a steamroom. Ugh.
No not one of these again!

FVCK! lol all nj/ny tournies are in small places and hot/cramped.

Top Bottom