• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

R3N0

Smash Lord
but there will be 4 generic white guys....

anywho, think that I'll be able to make it to this one. reno, i needa redeem my horrid falco, so I'll mm falco ditto you for 50 cents after I get warmed up :)
sure thing :)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You know, I might just come to this instead. The Brawl people are getting too ban-happy. I've been working secretly on something for a long time.....

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Alu - It is fun being ganon... nothing brings more joy than landing a triple stomp. It brings panic into opponents and i can taste the fear lol

And who was it that was training with Link? - I'll eat that for breakfast bring it lol. I still have the the blood of Sklur's, Vanz's, and Spammer's Link spilled on me.

That reminds me, I need to make a more ravenous sig for myself later...

JFox

Smash Hero
With what character? His sheik vs any Peach? Id beg to differ.
Id put money on Jfox never being able to beat Gmoneys Marth.
Right, Vanz Sheik vs any peach. I bet he could beat any peach in a set.

And not fair! Thats a counter matchup :(

Still I'll take it. You said never soo- I put 5 dollars that if I play Gmoney 3 games, and I lose all three (all random stages) matches, you win. If I win any of the three, I win.

Sound good HBK?

JFox

Smash Hero
Tec0, you beat him in a set? A set that wasn't friendlies? Nahhhh, doubtful. Anyway, regardless, his of if I'm right or wrong, his Sheik vs Peach game is ridiculous.

Tec0 is pretty **** at the match too.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Alu - It is fun being ganon... nothing brings more joy than landing a triple stomp. It brings panic into opponents and i can taste the fear lol

And who was it that was training with Link? - I'll eat that for breakfast bring it lol. I still have the the blood of Sklur's, Vanz's, and Spammer's Link spilled on me.

That reminds me, I need to make a more ravenous sig for myself later...
it was me its cause i never play any low teirs so i thought i pick 1 up..

but lets go my linkvs your gannon 1$ ^_^

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Money Matches

$0.25
Reno - Falco vs Sheik best of 3
Reno - Fox vs Sheik best of 3
Reno - Falcon vs Sheik best of 3

$1
Reno - Ironman
JFox - Falcon vs Peach
Oorah - Link vs Ganondorf best of 3

EGGM, you still up to do those Link vs Fox/Falco on Dreamland 64 MMs? :bee:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sure but iron man's can't be done at alukards. Theres not enough tv's and theres gonna b so many people there.

JFox

Smash Hero
Money Matches

$0.25
Reno - Falco vs Sheik best of 3
Reno - Fox vs Sheik best of 3
Reno - Falcon vs Sheik best of 3

$1
Reno - Ironman
JFox - Falcon vs Peach
Oorah - Link vs Ganondorf best of 3

EGGM, you still up to do those Link vs Fox/Falco on Dreamland 64 MMs? :bee:
Um, i never agreed to do Falcon vs Peach. I did say I would do Fox vs Peach for $2, however.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i played some melee yesterday....... even though alukard completely diss me and my event..... i still love him lol. i think with some training, i can come back better than before........maybe lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i might actuall come to this event. i know i will get my azz kick, but i just got to comeback. i'm gonna balance like 4 fighting games lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
Spam, we did the Falcon Peach MM at ur RU event.

In any case, if u still want it, I will do change the Fox vs Peach to a dollar, and do the Falcon vs Peach for a dollar as well. But on one condition only- all neutrals only, both MMs.

Oh and to Jman- Cort barely won against Reno's sheik. No offense to reno, but i've played both sheiks, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Vanz rips on peach way harder. I literally quit out of a tourney set because it was just that bad.

I need Vanz to teach me the Peach vs Sheik matchup.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

In any case, if u still want it, I will do change the Fox vs Peach to a dollar, and do the Falcon vs Peach for a dollar as well. But on one condition only- all neutrals only, both MMs.
wow I fail, I completely forgot we did that :bee:. Nah, I'll just do the Fox one for $2 because I want to play lots of different people at this.

phish-it

Smash Champion
This event is looking huge! I' gonna try to get a good amount of practice this week so it doesn't take me another 3 hours to warm up. Unfortuantley I'll probably going by myself which means I'm gonna need a partner.....

JFox

Smash Hero
phish-it i'd team with u. but i think i would need u to do a lot of the killing on the team, since i can only get around 3ish since im peach. What do u think?

R3N0

Smash Lord

Oh and to Jman- Cort barely won against Reno's sheik. No offense to reno, but i've played both sheiks, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Vanz rips on peach way harder. I literally quit out of a tourney set because it was just that bad.

I need Vanz to teach me the Peach vs Sheik matchup.

Jfox, no offense to you but you're not cort. My sheik and Vanz's sheik are completely different. You say Vanz rips on peach WAYYY harder because he knows your peach and you're really talking from a biased point of view. Vanz just rips harder on you in general. It's in your mind. like you vs DJ. You really can't get past the fact that hes smart or wtv and you just let it become a truth and you run into his ****. =/ just trying to make a point.

JFox

Smash Hero
Jfox, no offense to you but you're not cort. My sheik and Vanz's sheik are completely different. You say Vanz rips on peach WAYYY harder because he knows your peach and you're really talking from a biased point of view. Vanz just rips harder on you in general. It's in your mind. like you vs DJ. You really can't get past the fact that hes smart or wtv and you just let it become a truth and you run into his ****. =/ just trying to make a point.
How would Vanz know my peach? He's played MY peach about as many times as you have. He just knows peach in general.

Trust me, Vanz is solid at the match. You are getting better, but its not like him. He knows what to do against my turnip approach, he knows how and when to get me in a gimp, he knows when I can and cant CC certain attacks, he knows how to approach safely with a wide range of attacks, and yes he does know what I'm about to do next, simply cuz he is a smart azz dude. Not against me, just vs people in general. Especially people that play peach.

Anyways, agree to disagree I guess.

Top Bottom