• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
:bee: How about random dittos on Poke Floats?
How about Link ditto's on Poke Floats? :bee:

Edit: Alukard... part of draft crews that takes forever isn't the playing as much as it is deciding on the crews and who is going first. Get that done while singles or other brackets are going on and things should run smoother.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm getting first even if m2k/mango show up.

Btw, the main reason I wanted to swtich to all fox is cause my new controller sucked for falco, but I put in the hours and its better than ever so I'll be playing both. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Don't worry I put in mad hours. Not gonna b like last time where I didn't practice at all then went without caring w/ a new controller. Our real team will be back in full force. :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
idc what y'all are saying be prepared for Scarkrain/ScarredGay. I became something new entirely. Don't even think about it, just prepare as best you can.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Hey spammer... I'm still not spending that sexy dollar I got off of you *looks at that dollar* I'm rewriting the Zelda story son. GANON RULES THE WORLD IN MY VERSION. COURAGE AINT SH*T IN MY STORY!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry, ill see you there.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
ARGH, now I HAVE to make this!! somehow -_-. I gotta try and beat VaNz this time. -_- I wanna play Oorah, I've never played Spam.....Scar and I still haven't gone 1 on 1, and....I just need people to play. Maybe I could walk....wonder how long it'd take me?

JFox

Smash Hero
ame, lets be real. You know u aren't gonna be any of those people u named, they're all really good. I'm not saying ur not good, just that they are REALLY good.

I would put money on Vanz beating any Peach in the US. Seriously.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I know JFox, but I've got to beat him at least ONCE. Just one Match...whether it's teams, or whatever. It's never happened. I don't give up easily, that's just how I am. Losing doesn't discourage me, it only fuels me. *plays Haedstrong in the background* I should get back to training. 'Sides, VaNz is the one that encouraged me to keep my Peach up. I owe it to him to get good enough to beat him at least once. I know it seems like a long shot, but without goals, you can't get better.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

God it feels good to type those. ^_^

R3N0

Smash Lord
yes we do have our ironman MM for $1, (i probably'll lose this one lol)
sure mm my sheik with any one of those. (HOW ABOUT FALCON LOL ;))

Alukard

Smash Hero
i really can't wait for this really ... yo oorah ... ur combo vid mademe wann ahave fun with ganon LOL

also i'm teaching jman a low tier ... get ready for his LINK! HAHAHAHAHA

R3N0

Smash Lord
JESUS u have that much confidence vs my sheik =x?! you so lame .. :-/

quarter for each of the 4 mm's

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
i Know Jfox, But I've Got To Beat Him At Least Once. Just One Match...whether It's Teams, Or Whatever. It's Never Happened. I Don't Give Up Easily, That's Just How I Am. Losing Doesn't Discourage Me, It Only Fuels Me. *plays Haedstrong In The Background* I Should Get Back To Training. 'sides, Vanz Is The One That Encouraged Me To Keep My Peach Up. I Owe It To Him To Get Good Enough To Beat Him At Least Once. I Know It Seems Like A Long Shot, But Without Goals, You Can't Get Better.

"crank That Roy"
"gimpin' Is A Habit"

God It Feels Good To Type Those. ^_^
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom