• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You don't know what you are talkin about. Peach's Fair has a lot more reach than Fox's nair, and Peach's Nair trades with Fox's Nair. The problem is that Fox is just so fast that you don't have enough time to react to him when he jumps up and nairs u. The fair has so much start up lag, and wind down lag, that you can't really use it to defend yourself while u are in float. So ur nair will basically trade or you will get hit if Fox attacks u while u are in float.
You OK JFox? cuz im pretty sure jesus said

jman said:
well peach is slower then cf so hit her and run from her.. your nair has more hit box/reach then her fair nair try it out..
:bee:

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
You don't know what you are talkin about. Peach's Fair has a lot more reach than Fox's nair, and Peach's Nair trades with Fox's Nair. The problem is that Fox is just so fast that you don't have enough time to react to him when he jumps up and nairs u. The fair has so much start up lag, and wind down lag, that you can't really use it to defend yourself while u are in float. So ur nair will basically trade or you will get hit if Fox attacks u while u are in float.
I think he was talking about Falcon's nair.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man ... we definitely will not b in the upstairs ... its still a seperate buisness guys ... altho i might have to tell them that we are going to b mega loud now ... cuz i mean someone challenged oorah ... u guys dont kno wat ya did there! lol

no but seriously ... a lot of people + m2k + all my underdog rooters + commentary .... its going to b loud lol

and THEE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN is coming ... =]

this tourney is going to b amazing ... but we will need better organization for power ... imo thats all it needs i just dont bother at weeklies cuz we have all the time in the world for the #'s we get ... so yea relax people ... the only thing thats probably bad with this venue is that it does get hot down there so ... PLZ MAKE SURE U BRING/BUY WATER ... KEEP HYDRATED I DONT WANNA HEAR A EGGM JOHN =] ... CUZ WE WILL ALL SCREAM NO JOHNS IN UR FACE MID JOHN.

someone come over and play me in melee

R3N0

Smash Lord
... If possible after everyone shuffles out.. CREWS?!??! LOL =D!

OH BY THE WAY

I already predict my poor performance seeing how this is the day RIGHT AFTER Halloween where I will be getting trashed and high and hung over and catch several halloween STDs.. :-/ like vampirism. or something. or .. like u know..

*fails at funny*

Alukard

Smash Hero
cmon ... the day b4 esticle ... i was drunk ... and i still didn't do half bad ... granted i WD dsmashed a lot lol ... and i had a headache but i was impressed ... mayb i'll show up ****ed up to this as well lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
@jfox: linguini is coming?

@ultimascout: nah im not coming to tgp

@ultimascout/pakman: when are you guys leaving saturday the 1st to go to alukards? i wanna figure out some times

R3N0

Smash Lord
SORRY FOLKZXZXZ

Sig Station IS CLOSED until next wednesday.. too many midterms and internship johns.
sorry guys and im fresh outta ideas.. if you pitch me an idea, ill see what i can do with it.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Alulu - I have no problem helping you shout if you wish or getting everyones attention... and this is being serious heh. If not, use Wozy-Fozzy. People bow before even the subtle peeps that utter from him. Thats mad respect son lol.

Also - JOrange! You think you can join us thursday at RU?

JFox

Smash Hero
Alulu - I have no problem helping you shout if you wish or getting everyones attention... and this is being serious heh. If not, use Wozy-Fozzy. People bow before even the subtle peeps that utter from him. Thats mad respect son lol.

Also - JOrange! You think you can join us thursday at RU?
nah, im workin.

ill being goin to rowan on friday and playin smash friday into saturday wit lolmaster :chuckle:

R3N0

Smash Lord
I am a rock star, and I have my rock moves. And I don't want you tonight.

Dont be hot and cold. And all yes and no =/

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
wait.. the mets are actually playing??

it's still baseball season??
The mets Choked at the end of the season....again. And the Phillies Capitalized.....Again. And now they are gonna win the World Series ag...... wait.

My original statement was in response to Vanz' earlier post aboot the mets.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Whats Baseball season? I thought there were only 4.. Winter Spring Summer Fall... where does baseball come in?? WTF You silly americanos.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So I switched my main to fox so i'm going to suck for a bit till I become the greatest smasher ever. But I want it to be a real little bit so I'm accept any and all mm's vs my fox so I can get as much tourney experience as possible as fast as possible. Please come up to me at the tournament and ask. That's about it. Thanks guys. C-ya there.

JFox

Smash Hero
So I switched my main to fox so i'm going to suck for a bit till I become the greatest smasher ever. But I want it to be a real little bit so I'm accept any and all mm's vs my fox so I can get as much tourney experience as possible as fast as possible. Please come up to me at the tournament and ask. That's about it. Thanks guys. C-ya there.
Sheik and Falcon just jumped up a tier spot in the tri-state area.

Peach...................is making steady spiral into an abyss. :(

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Random Reno Moment (RRM): Text Message Conversation while I'm in class

Reno: Yo lemme know if u r trying to team asap

Hazz: Aight I got you buddy

Reno: Just say yes god****it!!

Reno: Don't be a renoizer renoizer oh Reno renoizer oh....Hazz don't try to front I...I know just...Just what u are

Hazz: LMAO you can't text me **** like that while I'm in class

He made a funny :chuckle:

Top Bottom