• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nanuet is ****ing deep, cant go anymore.

4 hours by train... LOL
MAN UP SON. I took a bus and two trains to get to apex. lol. 4 hours? Pfft.

I can't make it to this cuz I have negative dollars.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I was considering taking the train, but I found out my ride was no more this morning so it was a little late. I also don't really have the money for the train ride and would need someone to pick me up from the train station there.

Kinda mad that I woke up early for no reason, but whatever. *****s is *****s.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
MAN UP SON. I took a bus and two trains to get to apex. lol. 4 hours? Pfft.

I can't make it to this cuz I have negative dollars.
Well i would PROBABLY do the 4 hours by train if i was as good in Melee as i am in Brawl.

Nahh i wouldn't even do it for brawl looooooooool.

When i get my jr. license im driving *****s all over tho

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
*sniff* *sniff* Eggm took my lunch money CG'd me to death couldn't DI..... Lol, but it was fun getting destroyed. I did better in Friendlies then I did in the actual tournament matches. I should plan to come more often to get better since I get to play somebody whose not a CPU. Anywayz Good **** Alu thanx 4 hostin :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah that sucks you guys couldn't make it, I am SO happy that Kurt helped me out on getting my bank account to +1.45 LOL. Maybe I'll make a no johns in the future, sorry guys. Like, maybe... after I get a new phone first. IM TIRED OF MY PHONE ITS GAH.

LOL I wouldn't take a train to no johns I was just kidding. I need a car.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hax and Chops won doubles. They also split for first/second in singles.

Eggm ***** and came third.
Tec0
G$
PC
Diakonos
Swift?

From there I'm not sure.

edit:// It was a really small turnout and seemed to me to be more like a smashfest with a tournament. From what I read about the other NoJohns, this one was kinda low-key. Oh well.

Codi

Smash Ace

Tec0
G$
PC
Diakonos
Swift?

From there I'm not sure.

edit:// It was a really small turnout and seemed to me to be more like a smashfest with a tournament. From what I read about the other NoJohns, this one was kinda low-key. Oh well.
thanks man and ya i know i heard that sucks I'm sorry..i wish i came but i didn't feel like driving 2 hours and i couldnt get off work =\ and now i'm sick so it doesn't even matter haa

otg

Smash Master

Yeah it was, the last 3 No Johns had like 40+ people plus with video recording and hype hype hype! The only hype **** going on during this tournament was Niko + Yaneev teaming, everything else no one gave a **** about.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

Tec0
G$
PC
Diakonos
Swift?

From there I'm not sure.

yeah it was. had lots of guys bail on us. funerals, family members showing up, bank account mishaps, cars not looking good, the list goes on i suppose.

1. chops/hax
2. g$/Swift
3. alu/Tec0

1/2. Chops/Hax
3. Eggm
4. Tec0
5-8. swift/diakonos/g$/PC

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
****. Mofo, Mafia, Yedi, and Arc didn't even get top 8?

btw could someone in NYC (or close to it) house me for a day or two? I would love to come out and play and I'm fine with busing my way there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
god dammit
Don't worry about it, it's not like EVERYONE uses peach.

Falcon is a hard match up for me but I'm not gonna switch to peach... But I dunno about others. lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Fun tourney ggs everyone.
Sorry we didn't play friendlies after, dawg. You are a good smasher. That zero to death on the 2nd match was scary. Keep it up.
Yeah it was, the last 3 No Johns had like 40+ people plus with video recording and hype hype hype! The only hype **** going on during this tournament was Niko + Yaneev teaming, everything else no one gave a **** about.
You speak the truth. Unfortunately I was on the losing end of the hype lol. That team surprised me a lot.

PC Chris, you're a cool dude! I'm sorry it didn't work out this time, but keep it up. I want to see you regularly owning these other people nggas.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
As I leave, I thought I'd leave a few comments.

Tri-state is really beast. On a good day, I'd place something like 3rd in one of your NoJohns, but I'm the best in my state/province. Get ***** me, lol. Your foxes heavy counter me.

Hax made me realize how good people can be at this game.

And if it matters, I think that
guy ngga Eggm is very mad underrated. Y'all should watch out for him.

Non-smash comments: Thanks very much for all of you who spent time with me, whether playing matches or driving around or just chilling. Your food is mroe affordable for the most part, and your Taco Bells are delicious. NY pizza was quite good. In general, you seem to talk about being rich and desiring hot
women b*tches more than Canadians do. It's okay though, it's amusing sometimes.

I had a good time. Thanks EC.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
ngga Eggm is very mad underrated. Y'all should watch out for him.
He ***** the **** outta me. When I heard Alu called my named out saying Korrupshen vs Eggm, I was like **** I'm f****d cuz I recognized that name and saw vidz of him playin. Man I need to play more around actual ppl, my fingers was mad stiff.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
eggm has good days and bad days just like anybody else. the thing is, his good days occur much more often than most foxes. most consistant fox on the EC IMO.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Keeping consistent with fox is pretty hard if you only been playing competitively for 4 months with lil experience but a **** load of smash knowledge. LOL

Top Bottom