• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
My fam came up yesterday and is stayin for a week so I'm screwed.....oh well next time then

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man i'm hyped ... this is going to be goooooood ... i want friendlies with maddd people i think i might leave my ssf4 set up at home so i can play and focus on gimpin on a super saiyan level with tec0 LOL

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
alu i have faith in u. dont let me down i can see u representing tristate in the future.

i have faith in all of tristate

SO LETS STEP IT UP

im mad bummed i cant make this..

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
deathknight, you gonna be anywhere near somerset/new brunswick? it's right along the south part of 287 in central jersey. i've got lewt.

otg

Smash Master
Aight, so I have one extra spot in my car, but I'm pretty much unwilling to drive to pick you up unless you are on the way to the venue. Seeing as how most people that need rides are south of me while the venue is north, that means I'm probably not grabbing you. If you want the ride come to New Rochelle, or at least get close to New Ro so I can pick you up.

Anyone who is interested should call me, pm me, w'e.

otg

Smash Master
Um... you might be on your own for that one, I'm leaving the venue to go to a party pretty much the second I get knocked out of bracket. You're more then welcome to come, tho I kinda figure you're going to win this so you'd probably wanna stick around to collect that $$$$$$$$$$.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yea so that would suck getting stuck there but if your my only way to get there i guess i have 2 go wit u will see if i can get some1 else to drive me tho

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I need a partner for this.

I am aiming for a spot in the top 3. If anyone thinks they can do that with me and wants to team with a visitor, let me know!

I have lots of experience teaming with Falco, Fox, and Peach. Regularly take 1st in Canadian tournaments.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord

I am aiming for a spot in the top 3. If anyone thinks they can do that with me and wants to team with a visitor, let me know!

I have lots of experience teaming with Falco, Fox, and Peach. Regularly take 1st in Canadian tournaments.
If Tag$ can't make it i would def team with you. i think right now he's working on finding a ride to the venue.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
If Tag$ can't make it i would def team with you. i think right now he's working on finding a ride to the venue.
That would be cool, dude.

Apparently Jman and Chops have an alternate ride there beside G$. I don't know if he can pick up Tag$, though, since we're staying in the city overnight so we don't have to go too out of the way.

unknown522

Some guy

WC tourneys

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
WC tourneys
That's right. I don't go out east for tournaments. But WC tourneys are Canadian tournaments, lol.

Kinda sucks that I don't have a partner yet. I'm prolly not coming back east for tournaments, so it'd be nice to do some damage with someone from here in teams. Someone let me know if they're interested. Alukard?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol -3.45 in the bank. Get at me. Just kidding.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Well I went to sleep thinking I had a ride, but something happened overnight and now apparently I don't. So unless otg can drive me or chops doesn't wanna go and g$ takes me, I won't be here :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i know there has been madd trouble with rides ... i really dont know wat to say because i dont even have a ride back home as of now ... so i might have to be very strict on getting matches done now ... i mean i'm sorry about this theres not much i can do ... although i did post this tourney up a while ago ... it didnt matter because G$ isn't staying the whole time and prog got sick so we lost a lot of potential rides and stuff ... i hope we can have a decent/good turnout because i really am hyped to play soem good games ...

well i'm leaving for the venue in about 20 mins...

Top Bottom