• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

otg

Smash Master
Brian, I wasn't even trying to **** talk you or anyone specifically (**** I wasn't even trying to **** talk, just drunk and venting). You in particular have been nothing but polite and awesome Brian, don't sweat it.

Drunk max needs to stay away from the keyboard, and Jona I don't drive like I'm 80 anymore.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i cheered so loud for jman vs axe @ apex that i lost my voice :( I also miss tri-state being ridiculously good.
i know exactly wat u mean chris ... screaming hadoken shoryuken! first game was the end of my voice... it was working too !!

also we got this ... tristate is coming back!

Brian, I wasn't even trying to **** talk you or anyone specifically (**** I wasn't even trying to **** talk, just drunk and venting). You in particular have been nothing but polite and awesome Brian, don't sweat it.

Drunk max needs to stay away from the keyboard, and Jona I don't drive like I'm 80 anymore.
^_^

also jona ... thats ur opinion ... public trans for me is perfect ... i dont live in a house i live in the ghetto ... *****z will break into my car ... also theres NEVER any parking!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMAO! Ohmygod Alu that was hilarious when you were doing that.

And yea, I don't mind public trans. Since it's available at my finger tips I've never had a reason to have a car. Though I really kinda do want one because I want to travel more (not just for smash but in general) and buses (long distance) have been pissing me off for years.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I got utterly ***** at Apex. Armada embarrassed me to the max. Looking for redemption this time around.
I wish I could have played Armada, lol. Although I didn't do well in pools either.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
also jona ... thats ur opinion ... public trans for me is perfect ... i dont live in a house i live in the ghetto ... *****z will break into my car ... also theres NEVER any parking!
my fam lived in the ghetto in pc up until a few years ago

they always had cars

parking aint as bad tho over here

just got back from queens and dam no parking anywhere

and ppl are crazy lol

your missing out on experience tho man

if you can drive in the city you can drive anywhere

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
True I need a car and license. I'm tired of transit.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
my fam lived in the ghetto in pc up until a few years ago

they always had cars

parking aint as bad tho over here

just got back from queens and dam no parking anywhere

and ppl are crazy lol

your missing out on experience tho man

if you can drive in the city you can drive anywhere
*****, that was his whole point though, lol

like, in the city, having a car blows massive **** and is a giant inconvenience until you have to leave the city.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if it was such an inconvinence then the city would have so much less traffic + more parking

50% of ppl that live there own cars

the ghetto in pc is just as bad as anywhere else

just not as big

a nub

Smash Ace
I've had a permit for a year and haven't been able to practice once lulz. Hopefully by next year I'll get my license so I can go to all these things no problem and help some other smashers out when I'm back here for the summer.

Much appreciation for otg btw even though I've only managed to go once lol. It'd help a lot if other hosts would also announce their stuff on the boards, I had to do some digging around to find out about nyc smashfests. I'm not trying to sound demanding or anything, just hoping to get some more practice cuz I suck balls lol. My amazing apex accomplishment was not getting last in my pool :laugh:

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
cuz *****z is stupid
wat are you talking about

cars are like the greatest invention of all time

ALL TIME

seriously tho they are

unless you wanna walk 100 miles next time you wanna go somewhere

even if your in stop and go traffic in the sitting

atleast your sitting down in the a/c in the summer

or heat in the winter

listening to music

no johns

cars are the best no matter where you are

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
well im confirmed for this :]

im gonna be there from open until

i get knocked out of singles lol

alu when do you usually get there to open up shop

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I would like you to come through but if you come with at least like two more people or at least two other good players join us. I say that because I get bored of singles after a lil bit and I've been beasting for some teams. Although teams is only fun if I'm fighting good teams.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
yo my rich great uncle who collected antique cars, beltbuckles, and lighters recently died. the funeral is tomorrow.

best case scenario, il be driving up in an old school muscle car taking mms for obscene amounts of money.

i doubt this will happen =[

Vist

Smash Champion
probably not gonna come anymore unfortunately =/

low on money b/c of apex + otakon and now school is about to start so I gotta hold back

Alukard

Smash Hero
well im confirmed for this :]

im gonna be there from open until

i get knocked out of singles lol

alu when do you usually get there to open up shop
well everything is cleaned out the day b4. and then according to how many i'm expecting ... thats how we have the floor set ... so we need more people!!!

probably not gonna come anymore unfortunately =/

low on money b/c of apex + otakon and now school is about to start so I gotta hold back
its cool bro ... those are important things ...

so ummm draft crews ?? we haven't done this in a while it should be really really fun again! =]

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind draft crews depending on how many people there are per crew. If there's like 40ish people 20+ crews would be kinda crazy.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Chances are crews will be the last event and a lot of people leave after doubles / singles.

Draft crews sounds incredible, I really wish I could make this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would like you to come through but if you come with at least like two more people or at least two other good players join us. I say that because I get bored of singles after a lil bit and I've been beasting for some teams. Although teams is only fun if I'm fighting good teams.
I'd like to come sometime, lol. But still, I don't got a car. Me and kurt and others might come sometime tho, it'd be fun. Plus you got a n64!

?

99% of the time, if a smasher asks for a ride, they'll give you $ for gas / tolls.

but yo hype. MAAAAAAAAA
Yeah, true, I do sometimes. : D

LOL.

oooook son, besides Cactuar and Pakman who does **** in philly?
Well me kurt and friends (jon, alicia (she studys in philly), [bobby and matt, pa lol]) Went to Apex. Did YOU go? I even played Dogy lol.

But we trying to do more **** too. I am even SRS about hosting tournies in philly, so get at me!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol, I still got my N64 with smash 64, goldeneye, Perfect Dark, etc and 3 controllers :)
Awesome, I have Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing 64, Bomberman 64, Mario Kart 64, Tony Hawk Proskater 2, Smash 64, and two controllers. ;P

I could've gone to apex, alex strife hooked me up, but I was lazy and playing this game for more then a few hours at a time is enough to make me wanna blow my brains out.
Oh lol, that's fine. Just better be at ROM3! Or no johns... not the next one, but like one before rom3 I'll prolly be at hopefully.

Top Bottom