• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
u confuse me eggm ... u just said u dont want any event to start B4 that late ??

so u are saying to wait for mango ??? LOL

anyway i just dont see a way to hold both down ... so i'd say do normal schedule and wait a bit if mango isn't there yet for singles

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
u confuse me eggm ... u just said u dont want any event to start B4 that late ??

so u are saying to wait for mango ??? LOL

anyway i just dont see a way to hold both down ... so i'd say do normal schedule and wait a bit if mango isn't there yet for singles
No, he said he didn't want to wait until it was late for events to start.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
alright ***s

ALL U ***S WHO DIDNT WANT 2 WAIT FOR ME

I THINK MY Plane gets to ny at 11 SO that means u could

hold it up like 1 hour at most alu <3 and i can make it for teams

dont no who im teaming with ... maybe milos .. but hes gay

Linguini

Smash Master
i havnt seen tommy in over a year and back then he was rusty as ****.
He might come, as you know hes the new bum of ny and doesnt like to travel too much but ill try to coax him into it.

R3N0

Smash Lord
im not cmoing. im gonna hang out with my brother whom i haven't seen in a while. ill definitely be at spoc.. i still dunno if i have a teammate or not.

Linguini

Smash Master
can someone bring an extra controller for me,?
since im just here by chance i didnt bring a controller or anything, id really appreciate it. guini love

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
I'm bringing a t.v n set up, I have extra controllers, that ive gotten from friends over time, but ive nvr used them so idk if they r good or not, but people who are in need of controllers r more than welcome to use em, I have 2 extra so far that i found.

Hax

Smash Champion
me and dj are teaming, having sex, and ****** mango all in 1 day

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Deff, I'm so tight you and Lite can't come =( I'll see ya at SPOC though.

Speaking of people's ages, my birthday is coming up guys. So you know what that means? Most likely another one of my famous birthday smashfests. They get bigger and better every time. By the way, I'm turning 24 =)

Me & Hax are definitely gonna bring out the terror lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Deff, my birthday is on May 17th. So you and Lite better come through and stay over my crib for my birthday smashfest. It starts the day before since May 17th is a Saturday.

Top Bottom