• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Good times everyone.

I'm emo that I didn't get to play Mang0 and won't be at SPOC to remedy this... sigh, oh well, there's always Genesis I guess.

Also, sorry to HBK that I'm such a choke artist in teams. I thought we were playing really well and then whenever I needed to come up clutch to close out a game 3, I failed miserably. ahhhh well, it was fun.

my vids are being uploaded right now to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashGizmo

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
My Money match set with Alukard and my Tourny set with Mogwai, were easily the most fun I had playing smash in recent memory.

Good **** No John's.

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
I think I can beat you now jman. I've gotten better than when we last played. Even that was a pretty close match. You're pretty good for a tiny link player though lol.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow even Hazz vs. Jman was beast get at Jman round 1 perfectly almost always punishing Hazz's forwardB's back on stage.

Matches are way better than WC matches...WC just has great commentary and Silent Spectre/Mango/etc.

EC is just full of rapesauce across the board tho and play mad fast and efficient I love you guys.

Cia

das kwl
D1 - what ever happened to blazblue? do people still play it? and has it reached consoles yet?

:confused:

edit: this was my 5,000th post (since everyone's post count got *****)

what a waste

Top Bottom