• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Milos

Smash Lord
yea hey tim i wanna be a ****in pokemon researcher i like filled out my app and for my reason i wrote "I" and then accidentally submitted it before finishing what should i doooooooo

Cia

das kwl
yea hey tim i wanna be a ****in pokemon researcher i like filled out my app and for my reason i wrote "I" and then accidentally submitted it before finishing what should i doooooooo
you have to actually contribute to the pokemon strategy area of SWF.

Scar

#HarveyDent
no milos just made that up, i'm going

also milos did you really mail that controller to m2k? we should have just done a handoff, mailing controllers never works well for some reason

Scar

#HarveyDent
milos plz respond about your controller, i'm curious as to whether i'm getting one from you or not

also vanz, m2k seems to think you're gonna do the EC a favor and lend a controller to him. is this true?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo if people are buying ****ing controllers at like 40$ a pop i have like 5 =]

i'm spanish all my cuzins gave me them b4 selling their cubes lolol

Milos

Smash Lord
I'm selling it to him for 50$ we agreed on it. I'll give it to you on Saturday.

On the mango front we might just be able to drive to lga and pick him up, and be at the tourney by 6 or earlier

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm selling it to him for 50$ we agreed on it. I'll give it to you on Saturday.

On the mango front we might just be able to drive to lga and pick him up, and be at the tourney by 6 or earlier
i dont see how i can wait on u guys without starting at least doubles =\

seriously unless the whole place wants to do sumthing low tier or draft crews early ... either one

Milos

Smash Lord
If you guys do low tiers we can move the bracket quickly no friendlies mm's afterwards it's doable. Two hours for each bracket, even less for doubles. Just register us for both singles and teams call us team east coast

Alukard

Smash Hero
If you guys do low tiers we can move the bracket quickly no friendlies mm's afterwards it's doable. Two hours for each bracket, even less for doubles. Just register us for both singles and teams call us team east coast
yea thats all nice ... but u have to remember this is scheduled a certain way bro lol ... people might not want to stay that late and just want to enter and go home ... like eggm usually does unless he wins then he stays lol

BTW get at ur pikkon avatar !!!

Scar

#HarveyDent
nah dude sry just do teams w/o them and then singles with them, i don't even want to go to this if we're just playing with our ****s until 6pm, and 6pm let's face it doesn't necessarily mean before 7

Cia

das kwl
milos plz respond about your controller, i'm curious as to whether i'm getting one from you or not

also vanz, m2k seems to think you're gonna do the EC a favor and lend a controller to him. is this true?
i posted somewhere a while back that i have tons of controllers. (some of which have never been used) maybe he'll find one that he likes.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
u guys should do teams twice

pakman gave it the approval

everyone could team with

a diffrent person the second

time

lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mango, are you going to Mass Madness also? xDDD

Milos

Smash Lord
that's a sweet idea....

mango the ride fell through im sorrey dude, back to the original plan i'll meet you at penn station and we'll take the train to nanuet. and win doubles. and ****.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
looooooooooool.

I'll see if I can go to both this & spoc, but I doubt its going to happen. and we all know that if I go, Lite goes. :D
Ya two cute a$$ n*ggas better go. Training session time! Who else wants to be a part of it?

Milos

Smash Lord
Mango has good ideas left and right.... You could get singles out of the way and do doubles when we get there.... Between brackets people could use the time for teams practice... They'll need it LOL

Eggm

Smash Hero
I didn't realize you would rather play doubles mango. I don't care either way, I just didn't want NO events to happen before that late.

Top Bottom