• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
get ***** ... also remember people .. bring set ups ... help eggm out u know bring cubes too !!!!! not just tvs

i wonder if anyone is going to stop mango this time lol

btw mango u have fans that go to the store and dont even play melee cuz u beat m2k again ... and they herd the whole story about pound3 LOL

RAPEEEEE =]

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
CAN ANYONE LEND ME MONEY TO GO TO THIS!? I SWEAR ON MY LIFE ILL PAY U BACK WHEN I GET MY CHECK ON THE 15TH. I NEED

Venue
Singles Entry
Round Trip on the train unless i can get a ride which I doubt cuz all the cool ppl that have cars dont give rides to noobs.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
get ***** ... also remember people .. bring set ups ... help eggm out u know bring cubes too !!!!! not just tvs

i wonder if anyone is going to stop mango this time lol

btw mango u have fans that go to the store and dont even play melee cuz u beat m2k again ... and they herd the whole story about pound3 LOL

RAPEEEEE =]
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alulu is taking top 3 with his godly Samus.

Get at that. His Sheik is mad whack though. I have vids to prove it. ^_^
LMFAOOOO

thats funny

i thought i took 5 stock in the video ... hmmm ... well my falco is BEASTLY

too bad u didn't have vids for that huh

Linguini

Smash Master
alright so it looks as if i might be coming to this.
and ill be bringing a very special guest, check it, even more exciting than the fruit.

Linguini

Smash Master
nvm since this isnt at fairlawns or w/e i cant bring him anymore....
it was tipman.

i can still come but i need someone to pick me up in morristown , ill pay gas.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I really wanna go to this so I can get White Castle. I just saw Harold and Kumar: Go to White Castle 5 days after RoM. :(

I know it's overhyped, but still, gotta try it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I like how all of my decisions are made on food now lol. Spoc= Wawa's/D'allesandro's. This= White Castle. I am definitely gaining like 30-40304 lbs in the next couple weeks. o_O

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Milos, take me to the best pizza places after I go to White Castle. xD

...if I decide to go to this. CT tourny on the same day so I probably won't end up coming.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i mean, wawa's is good

but it's like going to pizza hut when you're in new york city and have access to the best pizza in america
new haven pizza ****s on new york pizza. its a fact

and white castle is the **** regardless. jus cuz ppl wanna hype the **** outta it because of a movie doesnt take away from the fact that its already good

spawn what tourney is this day?

Cia

das kwl
new york has little italy..

and staten island. lolz

and i believe NY has the best pizza i've ever had. except dominoes. dominoes non-flatbread pizza sucks.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
new york has little italy..

and staten island. lolz

and i believe NY has the best pizza i've ever had. except dominoes. dominoes non-flatbread pizza sucks.
nyc has commercialized areas that try too hard to reflect culture

new haven has immigrants who wanted to preserve their own culture for the sake of preserving it and being proud of it, regardless of payoff

local history ftw

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You really can't compare the two.

I mean, that would be like comparing New York City pizza to Chicago Pizza.

New York City pizza is all about thin slices. You can fold them up like newspapers and eat them that way. Usually not incredibly crispy either. Go to Patsy's on 117th for what is, I would say, the most accessible NYC style pizza there is. Of course, it's so thin it's like eating air, but the place is a godda
mn legend.

Compare that to ANYTHING on Whooster St. or anything in CT in general? It's just dumb. CT pizza is all about using authentic Italian flavors on a warm, fluffy dough. Not too heavy on the sauce either. Not increidbly greasy like NYC pizza.

Trust me, it's like apples and oranges. Take it from this trans-tri-state nuggah.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
and i believe NY has the best pizza i've ever had..
Yo... I went to Fresh 99 cents Pizza in midtown for the first time ever, like, two weeks ago, and my goodness, that pizza is good. Pisses on any pizza i've had in NJ, for less than half the price. Although, I think I might be more partial to the thick, fluffy and authentic variety. I need to try CT Pizza some day.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What's the best pizza place near this place? Or is it not nearly as good as somewhere else in NYC...?

Top Bottom