• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aposl Presents: X Games 3; Aposl's 24th Birthday! All I want is your presence!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Organize the ****ing introduction, there is no reason we should still be without a rule set.

:017:
**** rules we do rock paper scissor to settle ****.

Edit: btw I'm assuming Sleek Media posted? I wouldn't know since I blacklisted him for his ******** logic. LOL All Melee players should blacklist him, then you won't see him post.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I just blacklisted him cause I know he's gonna quote me and respond - even tho I won't see it. Is he a real person or a Brawl spam bot?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
He's not even a brawl spam bot, because he doesn't like to play in tournaments either.

Edit: Aposl you guys gotta update the OP, come on..

Aposl

Smash Ace
sorry for taking so long, I havent posted the rule set yet but I did say we were doing the japanese rule set. I will get on that, date has been posted too, I didnt realize it was different inside the OP

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll be selling controllers at this, if people need some. I've picked up quite a few spares. I've got 2 spare spice orange, a spare purple, a black one, and clear and indigo one i'm willing to part with. I also have the cheapo white version. I can also get tri wing screw drivers if people are interested, and do cleanings.

If anyone has any requests, please let me know and I can let you know price and availability and get it to you by saturday (i'd need to know by friday of this week if i need to place an order for something I don't have.)

Here is my pricing:

Controller cleaning or part swaps- $2
Tri Wing Screwdriver- $3 (request only)
3rd party classic controllers that plug into gamecubes- $8
Cheapo 3rd Party- $8 (anything but white i'll need a request for, i can get black purple or silver as well)
Purple/Silver/Black- $13 (try and find this rate on amazon, gamestop, or just about anywhere for good working controllers)
Spice Orange- $16
Indigo/Clear- $20
All Clear controller- $80 (yes i know that's high)

I can custom order white 9ft gamecube controllers for you if you want but they are $50 a piece, since they are now extinct in japan they are bit tougher to get a hold of.

Note: I won't be selling my emerald blue or white controller that i use, since they are my 2 favorite ones.

Money permitting, I should be entering at a minimum, melee singles and brawl singles. Does anyone want to team for brawl or melee?

Also, i'll be at xanadu tonight for some practice.

Deez.

Smash Lord
He's not joking... But Starrk doesn't even care about it for some reason.. he just keeps saying its Esoj.. #Shrugg. No sarcasm.

$100 MM Starrk vs ESOJ.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I refuse to call sin starrk

he's sin

Also, I should have a boat load of controllers now instead of just a few for sale at this. I got some new ones :) So if anyone's controllers are getting old or run down, i can get you one for a good price :)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Hmm... ESAM, GIMR, and Poyo? Might have to attend.
Nice name change Nitewing... If that is you. XD

Also tbh, not sure if I'm going. I'm really rusty and don't feel like getting *****.

It's 50-50 right now. If I get good training/a confidence boost during the next week, I'll go, but I don't feel motivated at all right now. =/

I heard M2K is going, if so, that WOULD be my motivation to go so I can watch him play/root for him (no one ever does D: ), but M2K never has important sets until finals/near finals anyway and since my dad is always my ride to tourneys, I'll probably have to leave the venue before I even get to see M2K play important sets/get hyped. M2K is the only reason I have any hype for this tourney.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Can we please make sure this tourney is ran on time so that we have doubles, singles, and mid tier dubs.

Show us what VGbootcamp is all about.
If people can show up on time this shouldn't be a problem

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Nice name change Nitewing... If that is you. XD

Also tbh, not sure if I'm going. I'm really rusty and don't feel like getting *****.

It's 50-50 right now. If I get good training/a confidence boost during the next week, I'll go, but I don't feel motivated at all right now. =/

I heard M2K is going, if so, that WOULD be my motivation to go so I can watch him play/root for him (no one ever does D: ), but M2K never has important sets until finals/near finals anyway and since my dad is always my ride to tourneys, I'll probably have to leave the venue before I even get to see M2K play important sets/get hyped. M2K is the only reason I have any hype for this tourney.
Ull get to see him lose some hype doubles matches...do u like doubles?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No DSR is bull****. Only cp's can be banned, which means Fd could be cp'd a billion times in a row.

:018:

:phone:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
get hyped for the share stock vs esoj mm!!!! 100 bucks!!!

loser will jus be one salty slug...
hype *****es!!!!! I'm not backing down, im bringing the cash and if this mm doesn't happen its b/c share stock will back out, not me. :)

Top Bottom