• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aposl Presents: X Games 3; Aposl's 24th Birthday! All I want is your presence!

archer.

Smash Lord
BTW I think there are some matches of me vs. Chu in there. Just to clarify (in case you don't already know) those were friendlies as well and not our actual tournament matches.

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
Thanks to everyone who helped me out. It was a cool experience for my first tournament, and I got some friendly advice and tips from many people there.

Thanks to Luckay for lending me your controller.
Thanks to JCaesar and the rest of the Project M crew for giving me a lift back.

I might see if I can come to more Smash events. It's time I start looking into the community.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Despite the Berlin Wall of Brawl v. Melee with maybe 3 people crossing over, and everyone playing melee quietly instead of getting hype watching finals, and a little bracket messiness this was a good time. I enjoyed M2K's neverending quest for the perfect controller, and the zillions of losses I suffered at the hands of every Fox, Falco, and Falcon in the land. Good **** Aposl and all the other guys running the show.
Next time DK ditto money matches.
Hey I remember you, you're that dk right? I was that one guy who played Roy, Fox, Marth, Young Link

Top Bottom