• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aposl Presents: X Games 3; Aposl's 24th Birthday! All I want is your presence!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll MM anybody as any character they want (Samus, DK, ICs, Pika) assuming no hard counters (No D3 or Falco vs DK or Samus)

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
I'm tempted to make this my first ever tournament.

I figure I can take a bus there, but I don't have a controller right now. Would anyone be willing to help out a random no one like me if I went?

boss8

Smash Hero
I'm tempted to make this my first ever tournament.

I figure I can take a bus there, but I don't have a controller right now. Would anyone be willing to help out a random no one like me if I went?
its just a controller....im sure someone will help u out...

idk about nowadays though...everyone kinda anal about losing thier shizz..

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
its just a controller....im sure someone will help u out...

idk about nowadays though...everyone kinda anal about losing thier shizz..
I know the feeling. Back where I normally live (Savannah, GA), I lost my best controller when my friend borrowing it moved away.

I'm checking MD day passes right now, so hopefully I should be able to make it. If anyone is willing to lend me a controller, I'll be sure to return it before I leave (less stuff for me to carry anyways).

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
They have a bunch of tvs there and wiis arent that hard to backpack with you. Unfortunate, but understandable. 5$ off would be nice tho. And thx boss lol.

Ill let you borrow a controller papero, goos to see new people comin out

:phone:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I know the feeling. Back where I normally live (Savannah, GA), I lost my best controller when my friend borrowing it moved away.

I'm checking MD day passes right now, so hopefully I should be able to make it. If anyone is willing to lend me a controller, I'll be sure to return it before I leave (less stuff for me to carry anyways).
I have one you can borrow. If you like it, i'm selling a whole bunch. So for $13, it could be yours. If you just want to borrow for a day, that's ok too.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Just wondering to anyone who knows anything about Dazzle/recording, do you know if saving to an external hard drive will stop lag? I want to bring a recording setup, but I have a slow laptop and last time I tried recording, I was saving to my laptop and my laptop was lagging to the point where I couldn't save. Then again, I was just letting it run for like an hour straight. I might just record sets when people tell me they're going to play on the TV I have my Dazzle set up on, but I don't feel like monitoring my laptop the whole day, so I'd rather just have one recording/edit out friendlies later.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Just wondering to anyone who knows anything about Dazzle/recording, do you know if saving to an external hard drive will stop lag? I want to bring a recording setup, but I have a slow laptop and last time I tried recording, I was saving to my laptop and my laptop was lagging to the point where I couldn't save. Then again, I was just letting it run for like an hour straight. I might just record sets when people tell me they're going to play on the TV I have my Dazzle set up on, but I don't feel like monitoring my laptop the whole day, so I'd rather just have one recording/edit out friendlies later.
no an external hd wont fix the lag issue

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
we usually say first 5 setups gets $5 off. Not sure what we're doing this time

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
Thanks for the response, guys. I'll be sure to arrive early so I can find one of you.

Hopefully this will be a cool experience.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Since I'll be there before Tantalus (I live two miles away! Suck it Scott!), you can borrow one of mine, Papero. If you need it.

Bringing two Wiis. One Brawl, one Melee, unless someone brings an extra Melee or something. Though actually; I don't know if I can carry two in my backpack but I'll figure it out. Here's to hoping I don't get robbed on my walk there!

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Looking for a teammate, I use MK and Wario.

:017:
If you're still up for finding a team mate, would you like to practice for a bit at the tournament and see how our coordination and positioning could be?

I'll MM anybody as any character they want (Samus, DK, ICs, Pika) assuming no hard counters (No D3 or Falco vs DK or Samus)
I'll actually money match your Ice Climbers, if you're still accepting. If so, would you like to play Meta Knight versus Ice Climbers?

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
I will bring a cube because it sounds like there is too little melee in the works for this.

Top Bottom