• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aposl Presents: X Games 3; Aposl's 24th Birthday! All I want is your presence!

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Aah. There's no gain to anybody from this.

Would anyone like to do a double Jigglypuff team for mid tiers? I'll pay the entry fees for that. It'll just be for fun. o:

And would anyone like to team for the regular teams event?

Also, for future reference for people just seeing the thread and who are interested, who doesn't currently have a team mate, and is interested in joining for either regular teams or mid tiers?
I'm not 100% sure that I'm going, but I second Puff and that seems like fun, if you would team with me. o.o I think I have/had you added on wifi, if you want to see how good I am.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
esam, boss, and vist, at what's looking like a 8 man bracket for melee.

that'll be an interesting results thread. i wonder which mid tier will come out on top.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I'm not 100% sure that I'm going, but I second Puff and that seems like fun, if you would team with me. o.o I think I have/had you added on wifi, if you want to see how good I am.
However capable you are would just be a bonus. I'll team with you either way, if you'd like to. We'll just be having funn.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
That sounds awesome, can't wait to play with you. :D
Absolutely! If you'd like, though, if you regularly play online, we can practice spacing, combo/gimping setups, positional support, and any other systems which might be effective, against other people!

Or we can just play and have fun. Haha.
gonna hold aposl down....as we all continue to give him his B-day punches....

who's in on this?
Poor Aposl. Make sure to buy him dinner after. o:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Absolutely! If you'd like, though, if you regularly play online, we can practice spacing, combo/gimping setups, positional support, and any other systems which might be effective, against other people!

Or we can just play and have fun. Haha.
We should do that! I've actually wanted to play your jigglypuff for a while now too :)

VideoGameBootCamp

What's the recording strategy? I want to record as much Melee as I can (including the main stage pl0x)

Oh, wait, this tournament's in April. I did not even read the full title

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll probably end up bringing two Wiis, one Brawl one Melee. I might bring three Wiis since I'm getting Steve H's. Dosv could probably bring a cube and Melee as well.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Hmm...a disorganized rule-less tournament with a bunch of Melee fanatics. Can't wait to get on that.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, fanatics ... says the guy who posts in Melee threads asking about Brawl ...

archer.

Smash Lord
Thread title says this is April 14th, description says 7th... Which is it?

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
The tournament is going to be on the 14th from what I could confer from the earlier convos @ Archer.

Top Bottom