• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex USA Brawl Crew Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
This would be the sole person in charge of player placement?
Technically. If it's like every other crew battle then all the players will still be telling him what to do and who they think should go in. It's usually a formality when you actually assign a captain.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Im not positive that my vote will count for anything but I vote for havok.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I think havok is a very sensible strong pick.

Through all the time I've known him he listens to other people even randoms out of respect (even if he probably doesn't agree with them).

I think havok would be an amazing crew captain at apex, I also feel that with 100% certainty he would listen to each and every member on the crew.

My vote would rest with havok, but if he is ineligible Gnes is probably a solid pick.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
This is not mine to decide, but the World crew will probably look like this:
- Mr-R
- Brood
- Nietono
- RAIN
- Orion
- Kakera
- 2 more... probably Japanese players

Your opponent is much more Japan than Europe lol. Problem with Europe is LOTS of players but almost no top players aside from Mr-R.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Havok , Anti , there is many smart players , I think Anti is better then all these choices but i don't think he cares enough .

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Elliot, if you're "world" then what were you doing in the east coast crew at Genesis 2?

Food for thought.

And thanks to those that nominated me =)

:phone:

Flayl

Smash Hero
Leon's not going.

edit: wow what the hell happened, was it that long ago since I opened this tab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom