• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex USA Brawl Crew Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Elliot esam took 1 from tbear and 2 from trela and nickriddle took 2 from tyrant and 1 from havok , the others yea....... no comment

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure Polt took 2 from havok and...oh right, terry didn't lose a stock after that.

I didn't even make half of those decisions though >_>

But yeah, you got ****ing Razer man, I would get 5 stocks too if I had to play razer and not Trela @_@

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
But... but... I DID take 3 stocks...
you're right my bad

Elliot esam took 1 from tbear and 2 from trela and nickriddle took 2 from tyrant and 1 from havok , the others yea....... no comment
my bad, i guess I was more sad about the pics vs who

I'm pretty sure Polt took 2 from havok and...oh right, terry didn't lose a stock after that.

I didn't even make half of those decisions though >_>

But yeah, you got ****ing Razer man, I would get 5 stocks too if I had to play razer and not Trela @_@
Yo, RAZER'S DA MAN.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Larry should absolutely be in the USA crew. Falco in crews is extremely valuable, and Larry has always been a beast in crews. Even though he only took 2 stocks at Genesis, keep in mind he was playing M2K and that it was last hit, can't really fault him for that.

I played him recently and he's still extremely good imo. Even though I beat him at Genesis it's definitely more because I know him as a player (we used to play ALL THE TIME, and we still play but not as often because we are both really busy). He's also beaten me like 30 times (that's not an exaggeration) and I trust him over anyone else in the world to beat an Olimar

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Trela, Vinnie, Havok, Gnes, m2K, tyrant, Larry, MikeHAZE/Razer. With June, Terry, Dabuz, or ESAM as subs.

**** that is a hard list.

Keep in mind that Mike and Razer work really well off of Hype.

And Trela is like super hype.

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why would Trela be in over June if we're gonna have a Lucario?
Because trela is amazingly consistent and has just as good if not better results than june? He also pretty much won the crew battle for the west coast vs east coast at genesis. Top players who have played both of them say they are very similar in skill, I don't personally know though.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Put a Wario in there. That'd be hilarious.

Reflex, Kyrs, Gluttony is USA?, Hunger is USA/make him play Wario?

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeah, I kinda thought he was. So, maybe Bassem! I think a Wario would put some hurt down. Only moves the Wario can do is jump and waft. USA wins.

Texas would win so fast, haha! We just put Dojo, Razer, Gnes, Espy, KPime, Trela, DMG, UTD Zac and Zigsta, Polt for subs. Or Psychoace and Batou! So manly <3

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yeah, I kinda thought he was. So, maybe Bassem! I think a Wario would put some hurt down. Only moves the Wario can do is jump and waft. USA wins.

Texas would win so fast, haha! We just put Dojo, Razer, Gnes, Espy, KPime, Trela, DMG, UTD Zac and Zigsta, Polt for subs. Or Psychoace and Batou! So manly <3
All we need is San, Arty Mikehaze, A top Snake and Vinnie to win vs Texas

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

Texas got this.

:phone:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Don't derail my thread with your ****ty TX talk, nominate/defend your nomination then get the hell out.

:017:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The captain should be somebody who understands all of the top players and their strengths/weaknesses (and their characters' strengths and weaknesses). I feel like Havok is the best at that. Who else is good at that? (legit question, btw)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Havok's basically confirmed at this point, i'll lock this for now since Brawl USA has its captain, Havok will make the thread for USA discussion soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom