• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex USA Brawl Crew Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Not my fault Seibrik and ADHD sucked in crews at Genesis -_- everybody else took at least 3 stocks.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
seibrik should not be in crews though. his style is based on memorizing people, and bad for <insert random opponent he hasn't played a bunch before>
This is true.

I shouldn't be in crews because I don't know how often EU/JP air-dodges into obvious d-smashes. I think only US does that.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
M2K, Vinnie, Dabuz, Razer, GNES, Esam, Larry, Tyrant, ADHD, Anti?
Its only 8 people for brawl crews. Get rid of ADHD (Sorry, but Gnes is more preferable IMO). get rid of Razer because world has lots of snake practice and while Razer is still amazing, I feel there are better candidates. Replace Larry with Junebug OR Trela, Larry has been inactive and that makes him an inherent risk, and Lucario in crews is LOL good.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Well whoever plays needs to have passion. ADHD obviously didn't care at genesis. I think sebreik just lost lol but he tried lol.
Whoever plays needs to have heart and rep America in this battle!

M2k yer playing and u need to find your soul! Don't let others hinder it! Be a man!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I think those 10 are pretty much who we should have as the main people + the 2 alts. Get rid of ADHD for one of the Lucario's, and that is our 10

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Larry hasn't really been inactive in the sense that he's out of practice.

He hasn't been attending tournaments but I at the very least a few hours with him every week since September(granted only about 10 are offline) and that doesn't count who else he's played.

when he went to a melee tournament saturday I think he also played with Falln for a length of time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Larry still plays the game and has done many wifi matches on the ladder. I dunno if its enough to keep him there, but we all know he still got it.

Not that hard to play Falco lol.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I don't think wifi and friendlies (not even with our top players, other than rich brown who has been really inactive) would really keep someone at top when you consider that the rest of the best in our region are playing each other on almost a weekly basis, and evolving at that rate.

Not saying he won't be good when he gets back, but it is extremely unrealistic. Three full months without playing top metagame is a really long time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hmm, Rich Brown did beat DEHF at Genesis 2! Really hope DEHF enters something soon, he's gonna need at least some high level irl practice before jumping into Apex.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Larry would be really, really useful vs the world. He has lots of Marth / Olimar experience [very helpful vs Ramin, Brood, Nietono] and Otori also sucks vs Falco so he's instantly good vs 4 people just by the experience he has, not counting the fact that he's an amazing player overall. Just let him practice with Mike and some local Olimars and he'll do very well.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom