• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Setup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
take it in regards to what?

Will update this tonight we have a lot to get and a lot more to push for

silverliight

Smash Cadet
set up

I will definitely bring a full set up consisting a gamecube/melee disc/and a TV. I might bring two set up but i know for sure i will bring a full set up

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
bringing n64, ssb64, also a wii with texture/audio hacked melee disc and a brawl disc for sure. a gamecube might be overkill to bring; but i am willing to bring it if the necessity is there with a standard melee disc too; would just need a private message asking such.

EDIT:will not bring any tvs

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I say please bring it. You get a raffle for each setup you bring so u can get the free nintendo 3ds

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Might wanna start goodwill hunting for tvs. Anyone not in jersey is hard pressed to bring one

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I should be bringing a full Melee setup(cube, tv, disc) at the least in my car.

Should we take our stuff away when we leave for the day or is there some protection for our setups you will be providing?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Just posting this up, we bought this the other day for the raffle winner :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dude that thing is sitting in my house and you have noooo idea how much I wanna just say IT'S MINE!!!!!!1111 D: *tears forever*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay...so i can 90% guarantee ill have a setup. Do i have to tell you in advance in order to be in for the raffle or can i tell you on the day?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay, i can guarantee ill have an answer for you by the tuesday before the event, my ability to take a wii depends entirely on the luggage restrictions of my flight

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I can bring a wii with brawl and a gamecube with melee. Not so sure on bringing on a tv. It's a flat screen.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I'll be bringing a TV+Wii+Brawl

Player-1

Smash Legend
Alex, I'll just say that my TV has a problem with the audio/video cords where I have to have something prop them up under the TV for it to work. I've used it for tournaments and it'll very rarely go out unless someone hits it or something, but just to be safe I'd use it as a friendly setup anyway.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure I posted in here before, but just to update, Ill be bringing a wii, a copy of brawl and melee, and a tv. I was gonna bring 2 tvs but i wont have space for that. I could bring my gamecube too but im missing AV cables for it. So its probably not worth it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm bringing Melee + Gamecube. Both of my Wii's freeze on certain stages in vBrawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom