• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17-19, 2014 - Somerset, NJ

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
1. Superboomfan (Canada) *
2. Armeezy (Canada)
3. Mr Bushido (Canada) *
4. Toronto Joe (Canada)
5. Meta (Canada)
6. YBOMBB (Canada) *
7. RockinRudy (Canada) *
8. cemo (Canada)
9. Revan (Canada) *
10. *** Vwls (Canada) *

Canada vs USA lets see it.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
If anyone wants to play me outside of the tournament, Dreamland and Sector Z are banned. All other stages are fine.:happysheep:

Also I would bring a N64 for the tournament but I only have my Japanese one since my American one freezes easily.
I could bring my Japanese cart if you bring that console.
And no-dreamland friendlies sound fun

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Who's staying at the hotel on Thursday?

Hope I'm not the only one...

Must warm up the night before.

EDIT: Or is anyone willing to pick me up and take me to a smashfest?

Maybe weedwack? I'll throw some money your way. You live real close to the hotel right?

weedwack

Smash Journeyman

Maybe weedwack? I'll throw some money your way. You live real close to the hotel right?
Sure, I'm planning on holding a fest at my place Thursday. You still have my number?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
yo jj bring an American n64 cart you don't like or will never play, I have the driver bit to remove and replace the backs, no need to modify your console for one game

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
Quick gathering of info on Merihim:
- He is a Falcon main
- He placed 9th at the Kanto 2013 tourney (tied with players like Kikoushi and Tatsuman) - in comparison, Ruoka Dancho got 5th place, the immediate higher seed
- Here is the only video of him playing on YouTube (there are probably more on NicoVideo or on YT with Japanese titles)

^
Goes to anyone who thought he wouldn't be trouble.

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Fill in the blanks for me guys:

So I'll be getting in to NYC on wednesday night, and at around ______________ O'Clock on Thurs I'll be traveling to _____________________ to meet up with people and play smash

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord

Me and Kefit will be at hotel Wednesday/Thursday. If you want to meet up PM me.

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
ill be also thursday if u and kefit or anyother other player want to play before tourney add me on skype to talk better pls skype: dext3rmexicossb64 or send me your skype and ill add u

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a fest at my place Thursday but I don't have any more room. I'd make it open invite if I could. I think there's fests going on at the hotel as well, possibly being organized by Jimmie joe.

Pete I'm trying to find you housing in New Brunswick for Thursday now, hold on.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
if you're aiming to go to a fest you should shoot for brunswick/hotel butttt if you just want to be closer you can always crash here again. but we'd be on emulator smash and leave early the next morning, like 11ish.

or go bowling...because ****ing bowling and beer

Sedda

Smash Champion
cobr, you're gonna be housing me whenever I move back to the states and go to a tournament in jersey. we can bowl and i can pwn you in smash

Kefit

Smash Journeyman

There's a big ass Smashfest with all the cool people (boom, the Japanese, etc) at Karajan's place on Thursday night. I'm planning on renting a car and giving rides to myself, Jel, and whoever else will fit in the car to Karajan's smashfest and back to the hotel later that night. Let me know if you're interested.

The offer is open to anyone else as well. Contributions towards car expenses would be appreciated.

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
There's also a continuous smashfast at my place from tuesday night until apex featuring near, hitpsur, tacos and chicago (minus batteflake and meowmeowrainbowflake).

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
There's a big *** Smashfest with all the cool people (boom, the Japanese, etc) at Karajan's place on Thursday night. I'm planning on renting a car and giving rides to myself, Jel, and whoever else will fit in the car to Karajan's smashfest and back to the hotel later that night. Let me know if you're interested.

The offer is open to anyone else as well. Contributions towards car expenses would be appreciated.
Ok cool. I don't know where I'm going but obviously I want to smash thursday night and I'll be at the hotel around 6:30 probably.

Weedwack offered to pick me up from the hotel to smash at his place but he said I'd be like the very last person cause his place is already over flowing.

So as of right now I'm going to weedwack's but I'll let u know if things change. If I did go with you guys I'd certainly throw down for gas $.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i just got home from a russian night and am about 15 vodka shots deep but i think i worked something out with rob

maybe.....

hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
There's a big *** Smashfest with all the cool people (boom, the Japanese, etc) at Karajan's place on Thursday night. I'm planning on renting a car and giving rides to myself, Jel, and whoever else will fit in the car to Karajan's smashfest and back to the hotel later that night. Let me know if you're interested.

how do I do this? where do I have to be to get a ride from you guys. dibs dibs dibs

Battlecow

Play to Win
The drummer from led zeppelin had 40 shots the night he died

IT CAN BE DONE

That does seem like a lot though

Top Bottom